Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you ever wish that you would take your backpack off?

+2
muffinatormanic
Luv
6 posters

Go down

Do you ever wish that you would take your backpack off? Empty Do you ever wish that you would take your backpack off?

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 10:38 am

I get really annoyed that I'm wearing a backpack sometimes. I wish we didn't always have to wear one.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Do you ever wish that you would take your backpack off? Empty Re: Do you ever wish that you would take your backpack off?

Post by muffinatormanic Tue May 31, 2011 10:47 am

Yeah I wish my bear could walk around
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Do you ever wish that you would take your backpack off? Empty Re: Do you ever wish that you would take your backpack off?

Post by Cheer Tue May 31, 2011 10:59 am

Sometimes. I'm fine with it on, though. I don't really care Do you ever wish that you would take your backpack off? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue May 31, 2011 11:12 am

Yeah, for graphics
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue May 31, 2011 11:38 am

JLBABV wrote:Yeah, for graphics

True, but you could always go to your cub condo. Do you ever wish that you would take your backpack off? 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 11:46 am

I wish I could take it off when I used my hoverboard right. I hate how much the backpacks take off from your face, you know?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue May 31, 2011 2:37 pm

^^ Agreed .
I dont really mind my backpack though,
im pretty used to it Do you ever wish that you would take your backpack off? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down