Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boutique items to complete an outfit?

Go down

Boutique items to complete an outfit? Empty Boutique items to complete an outfit?

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 12:19 am

Do you ever wear Boutique items to complete an outfit? I know some people are worried about them being covered in every inch of themselves with old BVO and rare PSI's or code/gift items.

Sometimes, I'll wear Boutique items because the colors match so well.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Boutique items to complete an outfit? Empty Re: Boutique items to complete an outfit?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue May 31, 2011 4:41 am

I just wear whatever looks good .
I dont care for PSI .
I have so many BVO items, its not even funny Boutique items to complete an outfit? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Boutique items to complete an outfit? Empty Re: Boutique items to complete an outfit?

Post by Daize Tue May 31, 2011 4:48 am

Of course!
My shoes and top right now are from the boutique. (I think..?)
Who cares about PSI's and BVO items? I just wanna look good Boutique items to complete an outfit? Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue May 31, 2011 4:59 am

i have a PSI accessory, a BVO skirt, not sure about the top but my shoes are boutique
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 5:00 am

I second that, Daisy. Boutique items to complete an outfit? 465488
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down