Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could make a few furry friend outfit in BVO...

4 posters

Go down

If you could make a few furry friend outfit in BVO... Empty If you could make a few furry friend outfit in BVO...

Post by Luv Mon May 30, 2011 8:10 am

What would you make?

I'd made a tux and a ballroom gown. I want my furry friends to be fancy!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

If you could make a few furry friend outfit in BVO... Empty Re: If you could make a few furry friend outfit in BVO...

Post by muffinatormanic Mon May 30, 2011 8:11 am

I would make rockstar outfits and animals outfits If you could make a few furry friend outfit in BVO... 143839 rawr!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

If you could make a few furry friend outfit in BVO... Empty Re: If you could make a few furry friend outfit in BVO...

Post by Anita Mon May 30, 2011 8:12 am

I would make moves for furry friends instead of outfits! If you could make a few furry friend outfit in BVO... 465488
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovelistic Mon May 30, 2011 8:14 am

staraugust182 wrote:I would make moves for furry friends instead of outfits! If you could make a few furry friend outfit in BVO... 465488

That would be SO SO SO cool if they had moves for furry friends! If you could make a few furry friend outfit in BVO... Icon_razz
--
Do you know those little Tigger,Piglet,etc.. costumes that babies wear? I'd LOVE if they made something like that in Babv,it'd be just so cute! If you could make a few furry friend outfit in BVO... 143839
Lovelistic
Lovelistic
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down