Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What year did you join Bearville or Buildabearville :)

+3
Test
JLBABV
muffinatormanic
7 posters

Go down

What year did you join Bearville or Buildabearville :)

What year did you join Bearville or Buildabearville :) Vote_lcap75%What year did you join Bearville or Buildabearville :) Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
What year did you join Bearville or Buildabearville :) Vote_lcap25%What year did you join Bearville or Buildabearville :) Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
What year did you join Bearville or Buildabearville :) Vote_lcap0%What year did you join Bearville or Buildabearville :) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What year did you join Bearville or Buildabearville :) Vote_lcap0%What year did you join Bearville or Buildabearville :) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4
Back

What year did you join Bearville or Buildabearville :) Empty What year did you join Bearville or Buildabearville :)

Post by muffinatormanic Mon May 30, 2011 4:07 am

I joined late 2008 and got addicted till early 2010 What year did you join Bearville or Buildabearville :) 143839
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

What year did you join Bearville or Buildabearville :) Empty Re: What year did you join Bearville or Buildabearville :)

Post by JLBABV Mon May 30, 2011 4:12 am

2008 What year did you join Bearville or Buildabearville :) 465488 me thinks anyways What year did you join Bearville or Buildabearville :) Icon_razz
i have the exact date somewhere
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

What year did you join Bearville or Buildabearville :) Empty Re: What year did you join Bearville or Buildabearville :)

Post by Test Mon May 30, 2011 4:13 am

2008! I think.. What year did you join Bearville or Buildabearville :) Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon May 30, 2011 4:13 am

That's really awesome What year did you join Bearville or Buildabearville :) 143839
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by I am number seven Mon May 30, 2011 4:14 am

2007? I think...
I am number seven
I am number seven
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon May 30, 2011 6:25 am

I joined on December 28th,2008! What year did you join Bearville or Buildabearville :) 465488
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon May 30, 2011 6:57 am

I joined in February of 2008.

I wonder who is the oldest member here!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Mon May 30, 2011 7:00 am

i joined in 2009
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down