Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you get excited when you walk into a BABW store?

+2
Loveablegirl
muffinatormanic
6 posters

Go down

Do you get excited when you walk into a BABW store? Empty Do you get excited when you walk into a BABW store?

Post by muffinatormanic Sun May 29, 2011 11:02 am

I do! I run in there and get so excited Do you get excited when you walk into a BABW store? 465488!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Do you get excited when you walk into a BABW store? Empty Re: Do you get excited when you walk into a BABW store?

Post by Loveablegirl Sun May 29, 2011 11:05 am

yeah but i just walk in.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Do you get excited when you walk into a BABW store? Empty Re: Do you get excited when you walk into a BABW store?

Post by muffinatormanic Sun May 29, 2011 11:13 am

Yeah sometimes people look at me like I'm crazy D:
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Sun May 29, 2011 1:14 pm

I always get excited when I walk into a BABW! My very favorite time of the day at my store is early in the morning before we open. I love being in the store and getting everything ready for the guests. Its fun to have the anticipation of meeting so many new friends and helping them pick just the right furry friend!
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 29, 2011 1:46 pm

karenbearhug wrote:I always get excited when I walk into a BABW! My very favorite time of the day at my store is early in the morning before we open. I love being in the store and getting everything ready for the guests. Its fun to have the anticipation of meeting so many new friends and helping them pick just the right furry friend!

Now that's a dream job - something you look forward to and get excited about each day!
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun May 29, 2011 3:02 pm

Not really like crazy excited, more like err i cant really describe it .
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon May 30, 2011 7:09 am

No. xD I don't buy things from BABW except online with a visa gift card. I'm too embarrassed to go into BABW.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down