Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long does it take your Bearville Account to load?

+3
Daize
GwynethLove
muffinatormanic
7 posters

Go down

How long does it take your Bearville Account to load? Empty How long does it take your Bearville Account to load?

Post by muffinatormanic Sun May 29, 2011 9:57 am

Mine takes like ten minutes and that's Bearemy jumping around for ten minutes How long does it take your Bearville Account to load? 143839 What about you?
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

How long does it take your Bearville Account to load? Empty Re: How long does it take your Bearville Account to load?

Post by GwynethLove Sun May 29, 2011 10:00 am

Just about 4 minutes, with my TOSHIBA laptop. With my old PC that was broken last month it took 11 minutes! But with my laptop its faster.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

How long does it take your Bearville Account to load? Empty Re: How long does it take your Bearville Account to load?

Post by Daize Sun May 29, 2011 2:27 pm

Around 5-6 minutes. But I just get really impatient. I can't have itunes opened with it, because it lags, so I have nothing to do :S
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun May 29, 2011 2:39 pm

Two or 3 minutes. My mac's really fast How long does it take your Bearville Account to load? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Mon May 30, 2011 2:59 am

Ages.
I have to move my window to a separate window, and wait till' it loads just cause' of this.. o.o
Its not good. D:
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon May 30, 2011 3:08 am

About 2 minutes. How long does it take your Bearville Account to load? 465488
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon May 30, 2011 8:15 am

Me too. How long does it take your Bearville Account to load? 597500 It takes a long time.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down