Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favorite kind of resteraunt?

5 posters

Go down

What's your favorite type of resteraunt?

What's your favorite kind of resteraunt? Vote_lcap50%What's your favorite kind of resteraunt? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
What's your favorite kind of resteraunt? Vote_lcap50%What's your favorite kind of resteraunt? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
What's your favorite kind of resteraunt? Vote_lcap0%What's your favorite kind of resteraunt? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What's your favorite kind of resteraunt? Vote_lcap0%What's your favorite kind of resteraunt? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2
Back

What's your favorite kind of resteraunt? Empty What's your favorite kind of resteraunt?

Post by I am number seven Sun May 29, 2011 3:58 am

Mine is all of 'em. I love eating. I don't gain too many pounds, because I run and play sports alot. How 'bout you?
I am number seven
I am number seven
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite kind of resteraunt? Empty Re: What's your favorite kind of resteraunt?

Post by Anita Sun May 29, 2011 4:00 am

Yum,Italian places and fast food places! What's your favorite kind of resteraunt? 143839
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite kind of resteraunt? Empty Re: What's your favorite kind of resteraunt?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun May 29, 2011 4:02 am

I love Sandwich stores [ like Subway ] and Italian restaurants .
I love pizza and pasta <3
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun May 29, 2011 4:02 am

I love sushi but I got to say Korean places are the best! I love the korean BBQ!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sun May 29, 2011 11:20 am

i dont really have a favorite place to eat it just depends on what i am in the mood for when i go out to eat.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down