Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendzzz now available on the US BABW website

+5
Anita
AleciaAutumn10
Noel
Kellz
karenbearhug
9 posters

Go down

Friendzzz now available on the US BABW website Empty Friendzzz now available on the US BABW website

Post by karenbearhug Tue May 24, 2011 12:59 pm

For a very limited time, the brand new Friendzzz line is available on the US BABW website. Choose from a bunny. monkey or shimmer kitty for just $22 each!

Friendzzz now available on the US BABW website I3gtj7
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Friendzzz now available on the US BABW website Empty Re: Friendzzz now available on the US BABW website

Post by Kellz Tue May 24, 2011 1:00 pm

They're so cute!
I want to buy one Friendzzz now available on the US BABW website 143839
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Friendzzz now available on the US BABW website Empty Re: Friendzzz now available on the US BABW website

Post by karenbearhug Tue May 24, 2011 1:04 pm

I really have my eye on that monkey! Friendzzz now available on the US BABW website 465488
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Tue May 24, 2011 1:09 pm

karenbearhug wrote:I really have my eye on that monkey! Friendzzz now available on the US BABW website 465488
I'd love to have all of them. They are so adorable! Friendzzz now available on the US BABW website Icon_razz
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Tue May 24, 2011 1:56 pm

Awww! So gonna get that monkey!
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue May 24, 2011 6:51 pm

Aww their all so cute !
I just love the monkey<3
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Wed May 25, 2011 8:14 am

Omg I love it's so adorable!
I wanna buy the kitty <3 Friendzzz now available on the US BABW website 465488
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:46 pm

hey people! last that i checked on the babw website it said these pillow animal things were on sale!!!!(: yay
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by helenacool18 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:00 am

Aww they're so cute i wanna buy the monkey Friendzzz now available on the US BABW website 465488
helenacool18
helenacool18
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by retheriolu Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:13 am

They're so cute, but they look exactly like Pillow Pet copies. . . Friendzzz now available on the US BABW website 540172
retheriolu
retheriolu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:34 pm

Do they count as furry friends?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down