Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite thing to carry around? :{ )

+3
karenbearhug
emmie
haileybighugs2
7 posters

Go down

What's your favorite thing to carry around?

Favorite thing to carry around? :{ ) Vote_lcap83%Favorite thing to carry around? :{ ) Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 5 ]
Favorite thing to carry around? :{ ) Vote_lcap0%Favorite thing to carry around? :{ ) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favorite thing to carry around? :{ ) Vote_lcap0%Favorite thing to carry around? :{ ) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Favorite thing to carry around? :{ ) Vote_lcap17%Favorite thing to carry around? :{ ) Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6
Back

Favorite thing to carry around? :{ ) Empty Favorite thing to carry around? :{ )

Post by haileybighugs2 Thu May 19, 2011 1:06 pm

What's your favorite thing to carry around? Mine is my iPod Favorite thing to carry around? :{ ) 465488 Its my phone and music player Favorite thing to carry around? :{ ) 610897
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Favorite thing to carry around? :{ ) Empty Re: Favorite thing to carry around? :{ )

Post by emmie Thu May 19, 2011 1:54 pm

oh definitley ipod<3 i'm addicted Favorite thing to carry around? :{ ) Icon_razz
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Favorite thing to carry around? :{ ) Empty Re: Favorite thing to carry around? :{ )

Post by karenbearhug Thu May 19, 2011 2:18 pm

When I became an associate manager at BABW, I got a cool backpack. I carry it around all the time!
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Thu May 19, 2011 2:28 pm

My phone for sure Favorite thing to carry around? :{ ) 143839
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Thu May 19, 2011 3:38 pm

My phone is definitely not something I'm proud of, so probably my Ipod?
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Fri May 20, 2011 1:58 pm

My phone and/or my iPod
Sometimes not both cause my skinny jeans have small pockets.. Favorite thing to carry around? :{ ) Icon_razz
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Fri May 20, 2011 10:52 pm

I bring my keys pretty much everywhere I go ^^;
But other than that I just bring a purse with money and my iPod and whatever else I need.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down