Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best thing about the Old Buildabearville?

+2
Cheer
Anita
6 posters

Go down

Best thing about the Old Buildabearville? Empty Best thing about the Old Buildabearville?

Post by Anita Sun May 08, 2011 2:31 pm

What was the best thing about the old buildabearville?

Last edited by staraugust182 on Sun May 08, 2011 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Best thing about the Old Buildabearville? Empty Re: Best thing about the Old Buildabearville?

Post by Cheer Sun May 08, 2011 2:32 pm

What do you mean by old BABV?
Like, before the actual world of Bearville, with Bearemy and accounts and people, or like 2008?
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Best thing about the Old Buildabearville? Empty Re: Best thing about the Old Buildabearville?

Post by Kellz Sun May 08, 2011 2:35 pm

Yeah, which Old BABV are you talking about?
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun May 08, 2011 2:50 pm

The one Jessica mentioned.The one that came out in 2008 Best thing about the Old Buildabearville? 465488
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun May 08, 2011 2:51 pm

The chat.
The friendliness of the people.
Adding Maxine and Chloe as friends.
Carnival in the Pawforming Arts Centre.
Nobody being "rare"
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun May 08, 2011 2:53 pm

CheerBear43 wrote:The chat.
The friendliness of the people.
Adding Maxine and Chloe as friends.
Carnival in the Pawforming Arts Centre.
Nobody being "rare"
Yeah I miss it so much Best thing about the Old Buildabearville? 597500
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun May 08, 2011 2:56 pm

I thought you joined in 2009, though?
It's pretty much the same now as in 2009.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun May 08, 2011 2:59 pm

CheerBear43 wrote:I thought you joined in 2009, though?
It's pretty much the same now as in 2009.
Well you could pretty much say early 2009/late 2008
lol
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun May 08, 2011 3:02 pm

Ehh. Bearville's developed A LOT in late 2008 and early 2009. It hasn't really changed too much since those times.
A lot, sure, but the differences were not that huge.
Like Bear Boutique was in 2008, and the inside looked a lot different. I miss the Bear Boutique x__x
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun May 08, 2011 3:05 pm

CheerBear43 wrote:Ehh. Bearville's developed A LOT in late 2008 and early 2009. It hasn't really changed too much since those times.
A lot, sure, but the differences were not that huge.
Like Bear Boutique was in 2008, and the inside looked a lot different. I miss the Bear Boutique x__x
Yes,yes I totally agree!
And Ahhhh!!!I spelled buildabearville wrong! "Biuldabearville"
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun May 08, 2011 3:06 pm

I also liked that Hannah Montana stage thing haha.
I don't know if anyone remembers that.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Sun May 08, 2011 3:09 pm

CheerBear43 wrote:I also liked that Hannah Montana stage thing haha.
I don't know if anyone remembers that.
I remember that. I also miss the Bear Boutique. And in the chat, you could say ANYTHING. I also miss that it wasn't as modernized as it is today, and there was fewer people. You weren't called a newbie, because nobody had rare stuff.
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun May 08, 2011 3:10 pm

Yeah. Exactly.
I don't like how important being rare is now, to be honest.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Sun May 08, 2011 3:12 pm

CheerBear43 wrote:Yeah. Exactly.
I don't like how important being rare is now, to be honest.
I know. So what if you have old stuff? It's just stuff.
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun May 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Yeah.
Like, why are heart print tee's so amazing? They're not really that pretty to be honest. It's just because they don't sell them anymore :\
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun May 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Yes I agree with you guys!I joined along time ago but now I made a new account last year Best thing about the Old Buildabearville? 597500
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun May 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Oh. Why'd you make a new account?
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun May 08, 2011 3:15 pm

CheerBear43 wrote:Oh. Why'd you make a new account?
I honestly have no idea but I moved all my clothes to that account Best thing about the Old Buildabearville? 465488
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Mon May 09, 2011 3:32 am

Chat, and not having to worry about being rare. Back then no one cared if you had bunny glasses or grand tiaras (mostly cause the grad tiara wasnt out Best thing about the Old Buildabearville? Icon_razz ), now at days it seems like all people see is if you have one of them in your inventory Best thing about the Old Buildabearville? 708123
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon May 09, 2011 3:57 am

CarlyAllHeart261 wrote:Chat, and not having to worry about being rare. Back then no one cared if you had bunny glasses or grand tiaras (mostly cause the grad tiara wasnt out Best thing about the Old Buildabearville? Icon_razz ), now at days it seems like all people see is if you have one of them in your inventory Best thing about the Old Buildabearville? 708123
Yes,I totally agree I also miss the blue screen.It's a good thing we have the report button.
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Mon May 09, 2011 5:52 am

Cheer,
I don't think the HPT is amazing either.. Or like the baseball cap..
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretNinja Mon May 09, 2011 6:11 am

Yeah it was good when no body really cared about you if you only had all the good stuff.
SecretNinja
SecretNinja
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Mon May 09, 2011 6:12 am

^ Yeah, I miss that.
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat May 28, 2011 11:56 am

I miss that you had real friends and not friends that wanted your stuff from you Best thing about the Old Buildabearville? 597500
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down