Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Furry Friends? [Please Lock :D]

2 posters

Go down

Virtual Furry Friends? [Please Lock :D] Empty Virtual Furry Friends? [Please Lock :D]

Post by Daize Fri May 06, 2011 2:34 am

So I wanna buy a virtual furry friend, but when I send it for shipping it asks for an address? What will they send to us? I'm confused?

Last edited by DaisyBear3635 on Fri May 06, 2011 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Virtual Furry Friends? [Please Lock :D] Empty Re: Virtual Furry Friends? [Please Lock :D]

Post by karenbearhug Fri May 06, 2011 2:40 am

DaisyBear3635 wrote:So I wanna buy a virtual furry friend, but when I send it for shipping it asks for an address? What will they send to us? I'm confused?

They won't send you anything in the mail. You will receive the code immediately by email, but the address section is just an automatic required field on the order form. They won't do anything with your address and it is a secure site. Virtual Furry Friends? [Please Lock :D] 465488
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Virtual Furry Friends? [Please Lock :D] Empty Re: Virtual Furry Friends? [Please Lock :D]

Post by Daize Fri May 06, 2011 3:13 am

Okay, thanks a ton!
I just wanted to know because my dad became confused because he doesn't really understand the meaning of "virtual." Virtual Furry Friends? [Please Lock :D] Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down