Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville...

+7
Admin
Loveablegirl
Anita
Cheer
AlexaAngel180
Daize
emmie
11 posters

Go down

Bearville Guide or BABV more?

Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... Vote_lcap63%Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... Vote_lcap13%Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... Vote_lcap24%Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8
Back

Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... Empty Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville...

Post by emmie Fri May 06, 2011 12:39 am

Do you go on bearvilleguide, more then you go on babv? i definitley do! this forum rocks ;D
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... Empty Re: Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville...

Post by Daize Fri May 06, 2011 1:41 am

Bearvilleguide for sure Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... 143839
Bearville hasn't been working for me anyways, so yeah. And there are like a million new events so everythings really exciting on the forums.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... Empty Re: Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville...

Post by AlexaAngel180 Fri May 06, 2011 1:43 am

oh bvg! i hardly go on babv Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... Icon_razz
AlexaAngel180
AlexaAngel180
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Fri May 06, 2011 1:53 am

I go on BGF waaay more. Even if I don't want to go on, I click the link or type it in, because of habit.
I go on BABV maybe once every two weeks or so Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Fri May 06, 2011 9:26 am

BGF it's kind of way more fun Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... 143839
So I would have to agree with Jessica Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... 143839
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Fri May 06, 2011 9:27 am

Bgf is awesome. I just wish babv was fun like it used to be i get on babv once or twice a day.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 06, 2011 9:27 am

Wow haha! I go on both, of course! Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... Icon_razz
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 06, 2011 9:30 am

Loveablegirl wrote:Bgf is awesome. I just wish babv was fun like it used to be i get on babv once or twice a day.

Aww, why do you say BABV not fun anymore as it used to be?
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Fri May 06, 2011 9:31 am

none of my friends that i have get on anymore but it till fun sometimes.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Fri May 06, 2011 9:33 am

DaisyBear3635 wrote:Bearvilleguide for sure Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... 143839
Bearville hasn't been working for me anyways, so yeah. And there are like a million new events so everythings really exciting on the forums.
oh, i's okay! ;D plus bgf is awesome too!
AlexaAngel180 wrote:oh bvg! i hardly go on babv Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... Icon_razz
yeah me too! Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... Icon_razz
CheerBear43 wrote:I go on BGF waaay more. Even if I don't want to go on, I click the link or type it in, because of habit.
I go on BABV maybe once every two weeks or so Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... Icon_razz
yeah same for me Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... 1107968042
staraugust182 wrote:BGF it's kind of way more fun Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... 143839
So I would have to agree with Jessica Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... 143839
i know right! Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... 110970
Loveablegirl wrote:Bgf is awesome. I just wish babv was fun like it used to be i get on babv once or twice a day.
it is awesome! ;D but i kinda agree
Admin wrote:Wow haha! I go on both, of course! Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... Icon_razz
hehe Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... 1107968042 woot!
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 06, 2011 9:34 am

Loveablegirl wrote:none of my friends that i have get on anymore but it till fun sometimes.

I'm sorry to hear that! Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... 597500
Hey, we'll make it fun for you! Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... 203437
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Fri May 06, 2011 9:35 am

chuck is right! =]
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Fri May 06, 2011 10:05 am

None of my old friends go on BABV or BGF anymore, but whatever. I can always make new friends Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Fri May 06, 2011 10:28 am

Cheer,you can make really good friends on BGF! Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... 143839
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 06, 2011 10:33 am

CheerBear43 wrote:None of my old friends go on BABV or BGF anymore, but whatever. I can always make new friends Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... Icon_razz

Yup, I see a lot of new people in Bearville. Now if only we can get them to sign up here... Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... 465488
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Fri May 06, 2011 10:34 am

staraugust182 wrote:Cheer,you can make really good friends on BGF! Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... 143839
Yup~
I've made some awesome friends, but they don't really go on anymore Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... Icon_razz
Like Kirsty, Zoey and Kathy. Crystal still comes on sometimes. They're just the ones who stick out, but there's way more.
Gah, I miss them T-T
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Fri May 06, 2011 12:28 pm

I proabley go on BGF more. BABV is fun, but it takes a while to load for me. BGF I can talk to people and friends Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... 465488 I usually only go on BABV for graphics and events Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... Icon_razz
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Fri May 06, 2011 12:31 pm

CarlyAllHeart261 wrote:I proabley go on BGF more. BABV is fun, but it takes a while to load for me. BGF I can talk to people and friends Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... 465488 I usually only go on BABV for graphics and events Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... Icon_razz
Yeah Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... 960617
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Fri May 06, 2011 10:48 pm

CarlyAllHeart261 wrote:I proabley go on BGF more. BABV is fun, but it takes a while to load for me. BGF I can talk to people and friends Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... 465488 I usually only go on BABV for graphics and events Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... Icon_razz
Same here.
I sometimes go on just to see if there are some people to trade with, but otherwise, I go on for graphics and events too ^_^
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Sat May 07, 2011 12:21 am

I go on both of them about equally! I love the forum because it keeps me up to date on all the happenings at Bearville. While I agree that a lot of the old friends don't come around Bearville as much, there are always new friends to make and new games to play!
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Sat May 07, 2011 8:52 am

I used to go on BGF more, but then BGF wouldn't load for like a month, so I thought it was shut down or something. But then I stopped coming on BGF because I get so busy with school and my extracurricular activies, but I'm trying to come on more often c:
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Sat May 07, 2011 9:04 am

I like doing both, but I get on BGF alot more Do you go on BearvilleGuide or Bearville... 610897
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down