Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite Gift you got from Maxine?

+4
emmie
Loveablegirl
Bear
Anita
8 posters

Go down

Fav Maxine gift?

Favourite Gift you got from Maxine? Vote_lcap86%Favourite Gift you got from Maxine? Vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]
Favourite Gift you got from Maxine? Vote_lcap0%Favourite Gift you got from Maxine? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favourite Gift you got from Maxine? Vote_lcap0%Favourite Gift you got from Maxine? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Favourite Gift you got from Maxine? Vote_lcap14%Favourite Gift you got from Maxine? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7
Back

Favourite Gift you got from Maxine? Empty Favourite Gift you got from Maxine?

Post by Anita Thu May 05, 2011 7:41 am

Hi!What's your favorite gift out of these that Maxine gave out?
Mine is the bear head slippers! Favourite Gift you got from Maxine? 143839
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Favourite Gift you got from Maxine? Empty Re: Favourite Gift you got from Maxine?

Post by Bear Thu May 05, 2011 7:42 am

Mine is also definitely the bear head slippers Favourite Gift you got from Maxine? 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Favourite Gift you got from Maxine? Empty Re: Favourite Gift you got from Maxine?

Post by Anita Thu May 05, 2011 7:46 am

Bear wrote:Mine is also definitely the bear head slippers Favourite Gift you got from Maxine? 465488
Yeah!Now they are really rare Favourite Gift you got from Maxine? 143839
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Thu May 05, 2011 8:23 am

Mine favourite gift would have to be the sneakers
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Thu May 05, 2011 8:38 am

mine would be bear head slippers! their so cute <3 and plus their rare now since you don't get them everyday Favourite Gift you got from Maxine? Icon_razz
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Thu May 05, 2011 8:54 am

Mine is the heart locket or bear head slippers Favourite Gift you got from Maxine? 465488
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu May 05, 2011 9:59 am

Bear Head Slippers~ Favourite Gift you got from Maxine? 143839
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Thu May 05, 2011 11:36 pm

I didn't meet Maxine yet, but I have the Bear Head Slippers (in a trade) and I love them ^_^
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Fri May 06, 2011 1:10 pm

Bear Head Slippers Favourite Gift you got from Maxine? 465488
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down