Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Less Things In Pawlette Coufur Boutique!?

+2
Bear_Trends_Mag
Frankie*
6 posters

Go down

Less Things In Pawlette Coufur Boutique!?  Empty Less Things In Pawlette Coufur Boutique!?

Post by Frankie* Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:23 am

Is it just me or is there less things for sale in the Pawlette Coufur Boutique!? I'm panicing! I was looking for the heels (the peep toe heels and the gladiator wedge sandals) and they weren't there! I have noticed this for a while hoping it was just a glitch and that they would come back but still nothing! 😢 I love these! In the shirts section too I have noticed there are less pages. The tube top and the tank top are also missing! I forgot what else there was but i have only noticed those two so far! Please help!! Less Things In Pawlette Coufur Boutique!?  597500
Frankie*
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Less Things In Pawlette Coufur Boutique!?  Empty Re: Less Things In Pawlette Coufur Boutique!?

Post by Bear_Trends_Mag Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:29 am

I know I've noticed! I hope they're not gone for good Less Things In Pawlette Coufur Boutique!?  597500
Bear_Trends_Mag
Bear_Trends_Mag
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Less Things In Pawlette Coufur Boutique!?  Empty Re: Less Things In Pawlette Coufur Boutique!?

Post by muffinatormanic Mon May 30, 2011 12:49 pm

yeah I also think they're taking it out D: Save it because it might get rare!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon May 30, 2011 3:58 pm

They remove a lot all the time. Less Things In Pawlette Coufur Boutique!?  597500
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon May 30, 2011 4:00 pm

Hmm.
Probably they take it out to put in new items .
I wonder what they have in store for us (:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Mon May 30, 2011 9:28 pm

Yeah, that is a shame. They do tend to remove stuff to make way for new stuff, though, but some of the old stuff rocks too. Less Things In Pawlette Coufur Boutique!?  Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 1:36 am

I'm going to create a bunch of great clothes and then store them all in my attic so when they retire I'll always have them!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down