Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paint and Plant Glitch

5 posters

Go down

Paint and Plant Glitch Empty Paint and Plant Glitch

Post by debbiedecembear1 Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:20 am

For some reason on BABV i can't water my plants. I've already tried clearing my history but that didn't seem to work. Also, i'm having some trouble painting my room on BABV. When i click the arrows on the wheel to change color, it doesn't move.
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Paint and Plant Glitch Empty Re: Paint and Plant Glitch

Post by GwynethLove Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:23 am

hmm..... I have the same problem, but then it stopped in 3 minutes, Joe said they are fixing the problems, so maybe wait.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAdorable9215 Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:25 am

Its probably a glitch. after all these updates, there are quite a lot around.
Try e-mailing vwhelp@buildabear.com.(:
AbbeyAdorable9215
AbbeyAdorable9215
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:28 am

debbiedecembear1 wrote:For some reason on BABV i can't water my plants. I've already tried clearing my history but that didn't seem to work. Also, i'm having some trouble painting my room on BABV.

Hi Debbie! What kind of error did you get when you tried to water your plants? Can you provide a screen shot?

debbiedecembear1 wrote:When i click the arrows on the wheel to change color, it doesn't move.

Sadly, this feature is currently glitched Paint and Plant Glitch 903516 Please stay tuned for updates.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:34 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
debbiedecembear1 wrote:For some reason on BABV i can't water my plants. I've already tried clearing my history but that didn't seem to work. Also, i'm having some trouble painting my room on BABV.

Hi Debbie! What kind of error did you get when you tried to water your plants? Can you provide a screen shot?

debbiedecembear1 wrote:When i click the arrows on the wheel to change color, it doesn't move.

Sadly, this feature is currently glitched Paint and Plant Glitch 903516 Please stay tuned for updates.

For the plants my character just stayed in one place. I mean, it didn't moved at all. If i clicked the plant it would just stand there and do nothing.
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:15 am

debbiedecembear1 wrote:
JoeCyBearGuide wrote:

For the plants my character just stayed in one place. I mean, it didn't moved at all. If i clicked the plant it would just stand there and do nothing.

Uh-oh Paint and Plant Glitch 903516 We tested it and got the same result. We will have it fixed as soon as we can. Sorry for the inconvenience.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by BabvRocksGirl Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:49 am

That happend to me too. But its just a glitch because of the new updates. And I think there going to fix that problem (:
BabvRocksGirl
BabvRocksGirl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down