Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Janet's Blog ♥

+5
Test
Anita
GwynethLove
DemiDiva339
JanetBanana21
9 posters

Go down

Janet's Blog ♥  Empty Janet's Blog ♥

Post by JanetBanana21 Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:00 pm

Dec. 3 2010
Well My alarm woke me up today at 7 am. It totally felt like 1 am though. I sluggishly got up and got ready for school. All day was a big blur for me because it was early release. But did that stop my math teacher from giving us Homework? Noooo! Janet's Blog ♥  597500
ValarieCuddles3 (my sister) is gonna be in the christmas parade we're gonna have tomorrow which is gonna be tons of fun! Janet's Blog ♥  923748
And fun+parades=Candy! yeah so i'm really excited about that. But imma have to wait........
And do my homework. not! Sleep jk lol

♥ Janet

Dec. 4 2010
at the minute i got up i rushed to get ready to go to the mall to buy valarie's dress pants that she needed
(at the last minute of course) i only got to eat a donut in the morning. and not even a very good one! so i was hungry. then time seemed to fly right by and before we knew it it was 2:00pm and valarie needed to get there at 4:00 from the mall to our house is a 30 minute drive. so we figured we were still in the “okay” zone. but then we were at the red light and a police car stopped in front of us. i thought he had stopped us to give us a ticket but no he was blocking us from driving on the road because a sawrm of motorcycles were coming. it took a good ten minutes. then we went to mickey d's and a got an angus third pounder (: but they took forever making the food! like an hour! i just hate when that happens... so then we're back at my house at 3:30 so we got ready in a flash dropped of valarie and found nice spots to view the parade. it was really pretty and i got a whole bunch of candy Janet's Blog ♥  143839
i didn't even care that it was cold. then we went to my cousins house and then back home and now i'm really happy i'm in my cozy bed. Sleep

Last edited by JanetBanana21 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
JanetBanana21
JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Janet's Blog ♥  Empty Re: Janet's Blog ♥

Post by DemiDiva339 Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:40 pm

Awsome me too I'm so pshyced!Janet's Blog ♥  143839
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:30 pm

wow!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBanana21 Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:16 pm

June 25,2011
Wow I haven't done a blog since December! :O
Well schools out and sleeping all day is pretty nice Janet's Blog ♥  610897
Tomorrow my very good friend is taking me to see cars 2! I hope it's good cause I fell in love with the first one and I've been waiting so long for the second and I hope I'm not disappointed Janet's Blog ♥  465488 and yeah imma like the only girl that likes that cars movie haha Janet's Blog ♥  610897 I hadn't gotten on the forum much and even longer on build-a-bear-ville! So I stopped by and went to camp happy heart and I'm on they berry team so whoo hoo for that Janet's Blog ♥  143839 hope we win! Me and my sister watched all the twilight movies and I hadn't watche them like in forever and so I fell in love with the movie and (as you can see in my siggy)Taylor Lautner or Jacob black, whatever you wanna call him! So bye bye J.Bieber!Janet's Blog ♥  143839 well I should really go to sleep cause it's 12:00 in the morning and I'm not gonna wanna wake up in the morning! So goodnight! Janet's Blog ♥  465488
JanetBanana21
JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBanana21 Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:17 pm

By the way who gave me the unicorn pet? Whoever it was thanks Janet's Blog ♥  465488
JanetBanana21
JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:18 pm

JanetBanana21 wrote:By the way who gave me the unicorn pet? Whoever it was thanks Janet's Blog ♥  465488
I did Janet's Blog ♥  465488
I'm glad you like it!
Janet's Blog ♥  465488
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBanana21 Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:24 pm

I did thanks so much! Janet's Blog ♥  143839
JanetBanana21
JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:27 pm

Nice blog!
You should update it. Janet's Blog ♥  465488
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBanana21 Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:49 pm

June 25, 2011
So I totally saw cars 2 today and I want to tell yall all about it but I dont wanna ruin it for anyone so my lips are sealed Janet's Blog ♥  465488 but I will say it's a great movie with very funny scenes, it definitely didn't dissapoint. So you're gonna have to go see it for yourselves Janet's Blog ♥  610897 today was a great day. Woke up, had a cheeseburger for breakfast, watched tv, got ready, went to beef o brady's, saw Cars 2, found a great sale at bath and body works, got home, and then I got on BGF to tell y'all about my awesome day Janet's Blog ♥  143839 hope yours was grand as mine ♥
JanetBanana21
JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:58 pm

I love your blog Thanks for updating it. Janet's Blog ♥  465488
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBanana21 Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:01 pm

Thanks Janet's Blog ♥  143839
JanetBanana21
JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:49 pm

Fancy day you've had there!
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:43 am

I would have love to been there. Janet's Blog ♥  465488
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBanana21 Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:28 pm

June 29, 2011
Bleh today was a boring day. No fun what so ever. I went to the doctor today and the doctor told me I need more iron supplement for my blood. She said I needed to eat leafy greens and liver Janet's Blog ♥  Icon_razz so what does my mom do? Listens to her. I did NOT have a good meal Janet's Blog ♥  3483496927 but I know it's for my well being so I'm going to try very hard to listen an eat right. And I think I'm getting sick cause I'm cold and getting sleepy way to early. And it's weird cause it's summer and I didn't even wake up early or sleep late or do anything to be so tired. I hope tomorrow is filled with more sunshine Janet's Blog ♥  465488
JanetBanana21
JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:32 pm

Aww, my doctor told me the same thing!
Not very good meals that day ;D
Nice Blog :]
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10