Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fun at the north pole with chloerocks

+2
DemiDiva339
horsegal1235
6 posters

Go down

fun at the north pole with chloerocks Empty fun at the north pole with chloerocks

Post by horsegal1235 Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:19 am

hanging out with chloe at the ice rink fun at the north pole with chloerocks 143839
(warning some of these may be a bit big)

fun at the north pole with chloerocks Chloer10
fun at the north pole with chloerocks Chloer11
fun at the north pole with chloerocks Chloer12
fun at the north pole with chloerocks Chloer13
fun at the north pole with chloerocks Chloer14
horsegal1235
horsegal1235
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

fun at the north pole with chloerocks Empty Re: fun at the north pole with chloerocks

Post by DemiDiva339 Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:32 am

Awsome!Lucky I never seen Chloe,Maxine or Miguel sunshine but I've seen ??Whats the animals name the gray one?Because I forgot his name but if you know what I'm talking about I've seen him one time fun at the north pole with chloerocks 465488
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

fun at the north pole with chloerocks Empty Re: fun at the north pole with chloerocks

Post by horsegal1235 Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:42 am

DemiDiva339 wrote:Awsome!Lucky I never seen Chloe,Maxine or Miguel sunshine but I've seen ??Whats the animals name the gray one?Because I forgot his name but if you know what I'm talking about I've seen him one time fun at the north pole with chloerocks 465488

lol his name is green tracks fun at the north pole with chloerocks 610897 nd yeah i've seen all of them so far this month fun at the north pole with chloerocks 143839
horsegal1235
horsegal1235
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva339 Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:43 am

horsegal1235 wrote:
DemiDiva339 wrote:Awsome!Lucky I never seen Chloe,Maxine or Miguel sunshine but I've seen ??Whats the animals name the gray one?Because I forgot his name but if you know what I'm talking about I've seen him one time fun at the north pole with chloerocks 465488

lol his name is green tracks fun at the north pole with chloerocks 610897 nd yeah i've seen all of them so far this month fun at the north pole with chloerocks 143839

Oh yeah green tracks fun at the north pole with chloerocks 1107968042 lol And wow I saw green tracks 2 months ago or 3
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBanana21 Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:05 pm

Awesome! Did she give you a gift?
JanetBanana21
JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:18 am

aaawwww <3
a year ago I have not seen ChloeRocks.....
Pawsome Photos!
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:52 am

Looks like you had fun!
Hope you did! fun at the north pole with chloerocks 465488
Btw, love the screenshots!
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GagaFan Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:01 pm

Wow that sure looks like fun, thanks. By the way when was this, just curious fun at the north pole with chloerocks 465488
GagaFan
GagaFan
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down