Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trade????

+3
haileybighugs2
GagaFan
GwynethLove
7 posters

Go down

Trade???? Empty Trade????

Post by GwynethLove Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:19 am

Why when someone asks: _____ wants to trade with you. Do you accept? When I click yes I don't get on the trade screen. Then this hourglass is on top of me like i'm changing. And then when I stay there a Black screen pops out and I need to sign back in. I saw this glitch 50 times!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Trade???? Empty Re: Trade????

Post by GagaFan Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:29 am

GwynethLove wrote:Why when someone asks: _____ wants to trade with you. Do you accept? When I click yes I don't get on the trade screen. Then this hourglass is on top of me like i'm changing. And then when I stay there a Black screen pops out and I need to sign back in. I saw this glitch 50 times!

Your not the only one, I'm having the same problem. People say empty your browse history but It just doesn't work.
GagaFan
GagaFan
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:10 pm

Same here....been happening for lke a week....
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegal1235 Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:45 pm

this happens to me as well.. i figured it was just my computer bcuz it can be pretty slow.. but i guess not..
horsegal1235
horsegal1235
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:06 pm

but then if I leave the place it's sometimes ok, sometimes....... Trade???? Icon_razz
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:02 am

GwynethLove wrote:Why when someone asks: _____ wants to trade with you. Do you accept? When I click yes I don't get on the trade screen. Then this hourglass is on top of me like i'm changing. And then when I stay there a Black screen pops out and I need to sign back in. I saw this glitch 50 times!

I'm beary sorry to hear that Gwyneth Trade???? 597500 The trade feature is working fine in our end though.

For those who are still experiencing this problem, please email us at vwhelp@buildabear.com so we can test and fix your accounts Trade???? 203437 Thanks!
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:37 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:

I'm beary sorry to hear that Gwyneth Trade???? 597500 The trade feature is working fine in our end though.

For those who are still experiencing this problem, please email us at vwhelp@buildabear.com so we can test and fix your accounts Trade???? 203437 Thanks!

Thanks Joe! Another thing solved!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ValarieCuddles3 Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:51 am

this has happened to me but it hasn't happened to me lately you should ask a cybearguide hoped i help!
ValarieCuddles3
ValarieCuddles3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:27 am

I always go to my condo and click like im going to decorate my condo and I just leave it for a bit and it doesn't log me out.
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:44 am

BriannalovesBABV wrote:I always go to my condo and click like im going to decorate my condo and I just leave it for a bit and it doesn't log me out.

I don't get it
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down