Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Should I Do?

+6
BlakeWinter54
Peace<3Love
haileybighugs2
CarlyAllHeart261
debbiedecembear1
GwynethLove
10 posters

Go down

What should I decorate first?

What Should I Do? Vote_lcap58%What Should I Do? Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]
What Should I Do? Vote_lcap42%What Should I Do? Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

What Should I Do? Empty What Should I Do?

Post by GwynethLove Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:09 am

Its November... And I need to choose what to do now in BABV... Do I have to decorate Thanksgiving first or Christmas first?
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

What Should I Do? Empty Re: What Should I Do?

Post by debbiedecembear1 Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:38 am

I'd decorate for Thanksgiving first since it's the next upcoming holiday. Also, because the store fur all seasons has decorations for thanksgiving now. If you start decorating for Christmas now, you might not have room for the new christmas furniture at the Store Fur all seasons.
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:41 am

I would decorate for Thanksgiving first since its coming up What Should I Do? 465488 But something I'm do is kinda getting ready for Christmas and putting up my Christmas trees! Just case I know I will forget... What Should I Do? Icon_razz
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:44 am

Im doing both....Thanksgiving in my main room and dining room, but christmas outside and somewhat insde (:
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace<3Love Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:48 am

Well I was thinking maybe just Christmas first because once November is over its practically Christmas time. If you are to decorate Thanksgiving first then just decorate maybe the living room for like the feast. Then, you wont have to decorate a ton after thanksgiving and wasting money for all the decorations and furniture. But do whatever you think is best!
Peace<3Love
Peace<3Love
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace<3Love Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:49 am

Well I was thinking maybe just Christmas first because once November is over its practically Christmas time. If you are to decorate Thanksgiving first then just decorate maybe the living room for like the feast. Then, you wont have to decorate a ton after thanksgiving and wasting money for all the decorations and furniture. But do whatever you think is best!
Peace<3Love
Peace<3Love
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:04 am

I picked Christmas. Thanks everybody!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BlakeWinter54 Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:30 am

I thought hard for a bit about it and I thought that you should do Christmas first.
I always enjoy putting the decorations on the Christmas tree. Plus I don't really celebrate thanksgiving much other than eating something like Red Rooster. I don't actually know what thanksgiving means... confused :wonders:
Um... Please don't judge me because of this.
BlakeWinter54
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:08 pm

BlakeWinter54 wrote:I thought hard for a bit about it and I thought that you should do Christmas first.
I always enjoy putting the decorations on the Christmas tree. Plus I don't really celebrate thanksgiving much other than eating something like Red Rooster. I don't actually know what thanksgiving means... What Should I Do? 876650 What Should I Do? 714412

OK, but I put the Christmas.... Thank you though!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by xxchanntasticxx Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:57 pm

BlakeWinter54 wrote:I thought hard for a bit about it and I thought that you should do Christmas first.
I always enjoy putting the decorations on the Christmas tree. Plus I don't really celebrate thanksgiving much other than eating something like Red Rooster. I don't actually know what thanksgiving means... What Should I Do? 876650 What Should I Do? 714412
Thanksgiving is basically when you give thanks for everything you have, not exactly sure why we eat turkey on that day... but yeah Thanksgiving basically means to give thanks. What Should I Do? 610897 Hope i helped.
xxchanntasticxx
xxchanntasticxx
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Christmas.... i love christmas <3
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GagaFan Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:01 pm

Christmas, I love how it feels to give What Should I Do? 465488
GagaFan
GagaFan
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:39 pm

Well, this is a late reply. The date changes my opinion, but I will say my earlier opinion even though it's too late. If I were you (which I'm not), I would decorate for Thanksgiving first. Why, you ask? Well, this was supposed to be an earlier post okay? Okay, well, Thanksgiving is the holiday we celebrate right before Christmas. All you would have to do is put a table for the dinner in your dining room or kitchen, whichever you have. Also, the stores had Thanksgiving decorations at that time. This is what I do. I did this; because, you eat the Thanksgiving dinner around the table, correct? Well, you also eat the Christmas dinner around a table, so you would not have to buy it twice. Then, after you already have the table from Thanksgiving, that takes one chore off your decorating list. Therefore, you would only have to put in the other Christmas decorations of your choice. I'm sorry this is a late reply, I had meant to comment earlier than this. This was my earlier opinion, but since Thanksgiving is over, you obviously have to decorate for Christmas. This is just my opinion. Thanks for reading all of this, I know it was a lot. Hope you like my advice/opinion on your question.
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:23 pm

its ok guys... Kelly if you think its a late reply its ok......
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum