Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Done with this. Opening Another. Lock please!

+3
Lovelistic
NikkiAngel877
GwynethLove
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Done with this. Opening Another. Lock please! Empty Done with this. Opening Another. Lock please!

Post by GwynethLove Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:42 am

Hey guys! Join my club Awesome Fashion Club! This allows us to talk about new fashion!

Each member will have points:

Fashionista Love: need 1000 points
Model Girl: 800 points
Fashion Catwalk Ruler: 200 points
Designer of Fashion: 100 points
Empolyee of Style: Start of!

Fill this out:

BGF name:
BABV name:
What to call you in babv ( that does not appear in red) :
TimeZone:
Why you want to join:

Members: ( if you have a + by your username you are active, if you have a - beside your username you've been not active,)[/b]
NikkiAngel877 + 11 points ( IN LEAD )
Lovelistic - 6 points
AbbieLuv11 + 4 points

Siggies/ Butttons:

[img] Done with this. Opening Another. Lock please! 87299756[/img]

Uniform:
Girls: Pink heart tee, blue skinny jeans, and red mary jane heals
Boys: Red two tone tee, Blue hawaiian shorts, red sneakers

Owners: GwynethLove, ( owner) NikkiAngel877 ( assistant )

Meetings:

When: October 30, 2010
Where: GwynethLove's Cub Condo, Rainbow Road USA
Time: 11:30 am---12:00 pm EST

Last edited by GwynethLove on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:45 am; edited 12 times in total
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Done with this. Opening Another. Lock please! Empty Re: Done with this. Opening Another. Lock please!

Post by NikkiAngel877 Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:22 pm

BGF name:NikkiAngel877
BABV name: NikkiAngel877
What to call you in babv ( that does not appear in red) : Peace
TimeZone: EST
NikkiAngel877
NikkiAngel877
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Done with this. Opening Another. Lock please! Empty Re: Done with this. Opening Another. Lock please!

Post by GwynethLove Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:29 pm

i forgot: Why you want to join!!!!!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiAngel877 Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:18 am

I want to join because: I love fashion and I'm always looking for new styles, ( I'm also a shopaholic  Done with this. Opening Another. Lock please! 143839 ) AND I'm always buying, so I pretty much know whats out there  Done with this. Opening Another. Lock please! 610897
NikkiAngel877
NikkiAngel877
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:09 am

NikkiAngel877 wrote:I want to join because: I love fashion and I'm always looking for new styles, ( I'm also a shopaholic  Done with this. Opening Another. Lock please! 143839 ) AND I'm always buying, so I pretty much know whats out there  Done with this. Opening Another. Lock please! 610897

Approved! Thanks for joining!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiAngel877 Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:41 am

your welcome!
NikkiAngel877
NikkiAngel877
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiAngel877 Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:55 am

One more thing to say,
I just bought the uniform! I thought i would let you know lol
NikkiAngel877
NikkiAngel877
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiAngel877 Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:05 am

And now another thing!
About the assistant,
I would love too! It sounds like a lot of fun!
!!  Done with this. Opening Another. Lock please! 465488 ~NikkiAngel877~  Done with this. Opening Another. Lock please! 465488 !!
NikkiAngel877
NikkiAngel877
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovelistic Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:22 am

BGF name: Lovelistic
BABV name: ChrissyCute73
What to call you in babv ( that does not appear in red) : poster
TimeZone: Est
Why you want to join: I like your idea of a fashion club  Done with this. Opening Another. Lock please! 465488
Lovelistic
Lovelistic
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:33 am

Lovelistic wrote:BGF name: Lovelistic
BABV name: ChrissyCute73
What to call you in babv ( that does not appear in red) : poster
TimeZone: Est
Why you want to join: I like your idea of a fashion club  Done with this. Opening Another. Lock please! 465488

Approved! Thanks for joining! P.S. you can buy the uniform, PM me if any questions will be needed.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:37 am

First meeting coming when we have 10 members! When we have 10 members graphic artist members can make club siggies and buttons! Here is the cheer:

Join Awesome Fashion Club and you'll stand out with your fashion!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiAngel877 Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:11 am

Is the meeting today? I might not be able to make it depending on the time. I gonna look at Art Prize downtown, go to 3 soccor games, and play with my cousins a little. I can probably get my family to leave early at Art Prize, but I won't even need to if my cousins are going (yeah....they're 13, 8, 5, and 2). So I am eastern time, making right now 11:12 am. So that will help with the timing I hope!
NikkiAngel877
NikkiAngel877
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:23 am

NikkiAngel877 wrote:Is the meeting today? I might not be able to make it depending on the time. I gonna look at Art Prize downtown, go to 3 soccor games, and play with my cousins a little. I can probably get my family to leave early at Art Prize, but I won't even need to if my cousins are going (yeah....they're 13, 8, 5, and 2). So I am eastern time, making right now 11:12 am. So that will help with the timing I hope!

when we have 10 members Nikki, i meant 10 members!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:26 am

Any Questions?

*** siggies and buttons are on progress ***

GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiAngel877 Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:15 am

Ok. besides if it was today my plans changed A LOT! lol
NikkiAngel877
NikkiAngel877
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:08 pm

NikkiAngel877 wrote:Ok. besides if it was today my plans changed A LOT! lol

ok....
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:22 pm

Anyone like to join?
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiAngel877 Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:18 am

Excuse me from my randomness  Done with this. Opening Another. Lock please! 143839
NikkiAngel877
NikkiAngel877
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:08 am

NikkiAngel877 wrote:Excuse me from my randomness  Done with this. Opening Another. Lock please! 143839

Its ok... ramdomness is cool!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:46 am

First Meeting!!!

When: October 30th, 2010
Where: BABV USA Rainbow Road, GwynethLove's Cub Condo
Time: 10:30-11:00 am EST

If you can't make it I'll do a new meeting date. We at least need 8 more members fast!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:08 am

Nikki! I meant for blogs... your blog.... tell them on your blog! not being mad... next time do it on any blog?
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:04 am

If you have any questions contact NikkiAngel877 and GwynethLove(me) on PM's or VM's, we'll get your questions sooner or later.

GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:42 pm

We could do an ad?
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:43 pm

Spoiler:
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:49 pm

EVERYONE must send in a design with your BABV character in it!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next