Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Virtual Bear for Jr.CyBearGuides!

+7
Spikefan2004
~Rain~
helenacool18
Cheer
PrincessRachel
LoraDazzle4
karenbearhug
11 posters

Go down

Free Virtual Bear for Jr.CyBearGuides!  Empty Free Virtual Bear for Jr.CyBearGuides!

Post by karenbearhug Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:48 am

Check out your bearmail for an announcement on a brand new JCBG offer! On September 27th, all Jr.CyBearGuides will receive a free virtual bear!

Free Virtual Bear for Jr.CyBearGuides!  Mw6szm
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Free Virtual Bear for Jr.CyBearGuides!  Empty Re: Free Virtual Bear for Jr.CyBearGuides!

Post by LoraDazzle4 Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:00 am

Cool! I can't wait! Thanks for posting Karen! Free Virtual Bear for Jr.CyBearGuides!  465488 So exicited!
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Free Virtual Bear for Jr.CyBearGuides!  Empty Re: Free Virtual Bear for Jr.CyBearGuides!

Post by PrincessRachel Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:17 am

I can`t wait
PrincessRachel
PrincessRachel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:46 am

Ohmigosh! That's soo cool! Free Virtual Bear for Jr.CyBearGuides!  143839
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by helenacool18 Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:55 am

Awsome ! Thanks for posting Free Virtual Bear for Jr.CyBearGuides!  143839
helenacool18
helenacool18
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:08 am

That seems great! Some people have had concerns it's a `scam` of some sort- but I don't think so. Free Virtual Bear for Jr.CyBearGuides!  143839
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikefan2004 Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Remi11 wrote:That seems great! Some people have had concerns it's a `scam` of some sort- but I don't think so. Free Virtual Bear for Jr.CyBearGuides!  143839
It's not a scam. I emailed Maxine asking questions about the virtual bear. (I didn't ask her if it was real, I mostly just wanted to know if it was a coupon or if the bear was going to be automatically added to the account.) She replied back saying the bear is going to be automatically added to the account. (I wonder why people would think it's a scam. Build A Bear Workshop would never do something like that.)
Spikefan2004
Spikefan2004
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:57 pm

Spikefan2004 wrote:
Remi11 wrote:That seems great! Some people have had concerns it's a `scam` of some sort- but I don't think so. Free Virtual Bear for Jr.CyBearGuides!  143839
It's not a scam. I emailed Maxine asking questions about the virtual bear. (I didn't ask her if it was real, I mostly just wanted to know if it was a coupon or if the bear was going to be automatically added to the account.) She replied back saying the bear is going to be automatically added to the account. (I wonder why people would think it's a scam. Build A Bear Workshop would never do something like that.)

I completely agree. How could it possibly be a scam if it was sent directly through bearmail?
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikefan2004 Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:42 am

karenbearhug wrote:
Spikefan2004 wrote:

I completely agree. How could it possibly be a scam if it was sent directly through bearmail?
And the Bearmail came from Chloe Rocks. There is only one person with that name in BABV.
Spikefan2004
Spikefan2004
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:49 am

Whoooooooowoooo!!

I am so excited!!!
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by AshtonCyBearGuide Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:04 am

That's right, this exclusive and pre-colored virtual bear will automatically be added to your account on the 27th if you are an ACTIVE Jr. CyBearGuide. Virtual Bears will go on sale for everyone exclusively online for the month of October and they will cost $8. When you purchase a Virtual Bear, you can pick 1 of 5 patterns and color the bear however you wish. Plus – for the first time ever, a virtual bear unlocks the ability for your bear to walk around the whole world with you instead of riding in your backpack! Cool huh?

AshtonCyBearGuide
AshtonCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:32 am

colinpink wrote:Whoooooooowoooo!!

I am so excited!!!

Good for you, Pink! I lost my JCBG status. Free Virtual Bear for Jr.CyBearGuides!  597500 I have to earn it back to get these handsome freebies!
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by iicuddles Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:14 am

AshtonCyBearGuide wrote:That's right, this exclusive and pre-colored virtual bear will automatically be added to your account on the 27th if you are an ACTIVE Jr. CyBearGuide. Virtual Bears will go on sale for everyone exclusively online for the month of October and they will cost $8. When you purchase a Virtual Bear, you can pick 1 of 5 patterns and color the bear however you wish. Plus – for the first time ever, a virtual bear unlocks the ability for your bear to walk around the whole world with you instead of riding in your backpack! Cool huh?

Thats so cool! Like a dog on a leash kind of realated thing:D
iicuddles
iicuddles
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikefan2004 Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:55 am

I'm wondering if the new virtual bear can wear the bear clothes you buy at bvo. I have some outfits that look so cute on my bears, but I don't think that people really look into my inventory, look at my bear clothes.
Also, if you are in the same area as another person and you both have the same color and pattern bear how do you tell what bear is your bear?
Spikefan2004
Spikefan2004
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:11 pm

Awesome! Will the one they add to our account walk with us?? Free Virtual Bear for Jr.CyBearGuides!  143839
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down