Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favourite type of dessert?

+15
NikkiAngel877
Jazzy-Jasmine
IsiizFlowerZz
helenacool18
ClayLuv1
selenarocks
mindynature
gabriellaUR2cute5
TkBearyawesome12
sammymc
❤Crystal❤
GwynethLove
colinpink
NadineFriendsRule
Bear
19 posters

Go down

Favourite type of dessert?

What is your favourite type of dessert? Vote_lcap15%What is your favourite type of dessert? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 8 ]
What is your favourite type of dessert? Vote_lcap7%What is your favourite type of dessert? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
What is your favourite type of dessert? Vote_lcap15%What is your favourite type of dessert? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 8 ]
What is your favourite type of dessert? Vote_lcap6%What is your favourite type of dessert? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]
What is your favourite type of dessert? Vote_lcap4%What is your favourite type of dessert? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
What is your favourite type of dessert? Vote_lcap7%What is your favourite type of dessert? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
What is your favourite type of dessert? Vote_lcap20%What is your favourite type of dessert? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 11 ]
What is your favourite type of dessert? Vote_lcap6%What is your favourite type of dessert? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
What is your favourite type of dessert? Vote_lcap14%What is your favourite type of dessert? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 54

Poll closed

What is your favourite type of dessert? Empty What is your favourite type of dessert?

Post by Bear Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:36 am

What's yours?
If not in the list please post and say what it is, feel free!
Also, whether your favourite dessert is in the poll or not, please specify what it is, like the flavor etc. What is your favourite type of dessert? 465488

Well, I don't have a favourite, but I'm really interested in French desserts. I want to try Creme Brulee, and Cream Puffs. Have y'all ever tried Creme Caramel? It's very good, my mom always makes it hehe.

I've tried cream puffs before, but the frozen ones you buy and you eat frozen, never the fresh ones. I've also wanted to try French Macarons! They look so different compared to the Coconut macaroons, so I'm curious to how they taste What is your favourite type of dessert? Icon_razz

Here is what they look like What is your favourite type of dessert? Icon_razz
What is your favourite type of dessert? Bjiwcz

& a view from the top
What is your favourite type of dessert? 1zcpogj

Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite type of dessert? Empty Re: What is your favourite type of dessert?

Post by NadineFriendsRule Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:41 pm

I'd say...Leche Flan [to Filipinos though (It's creme caramel)]
It reminds me of Creme Brulee though. I would just call
it custard when I was little. My parents would make it
whenever we got together with my extended families
for special occasions. :] My cousin would put a lot of
the caramel on top of hers though. lol

What is your favourite type of dessert? Flanc

I also like jello and yogurt too.
By the way, the French Macarons remind me of oreos in the first
picture. What is your favourite type of dessert? Icon_razz
NadineFriendsRule
NadineFriendsRule
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite type of dessert? Empty Re: What is your favourite type of dessert?

Post by colinpink Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:53 pm

strawberry short cake What is your favourite type of dessert? 143839

What is your favourite type of dessert? A5AFA5EAA5B9A5DEA5B9A5B7A5E7A1BCA5C8A5B1A1BCA5AD

yuummyummyumm!!
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:30 am

milkshakes
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:14 am

Cake and cupcakes! Especially chocolate ones. Oh yummm! :3
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:37 pm

Cupcakes, Ice Cream, and Ice Cream Cake ! What is your favourite type of dessert? 143839
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:50 pm

Flan is delicious but my favorite is cake! What is your favourite type of dessert? 465488
I also like ice cream and cupcakes too haha.
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by gabriellaUR2cute5 Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:51 am

chocolate cupcakes
most flavors of ice cream/milkshakes
and cookies

but ONLY with NO coconut!
gabriellaUR2cute5
gabriellaUR2cute5
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:01 am

I like cinnamon rolls, cake, ice cream, and ice cream cake! :yes:
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by selenarocks Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:00 am

I like ice cream and ice cream cake with fruit!
selenarocks
selenarocks
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:07 am

Ahh every girls favorite thing..or is that shopping?Anyway mine is probley red velvet cake
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by helenacool18 Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:59 am

i like cookies and ice creams ! What is your favourite type of dessert? 143839
helenacool18
helenacool18
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:24 pm

i love cookies and chocolate cakes... (L)
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy-Jasmine Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:42 am

I like Ice Cream and Cake but sometimes for breakfast I am allowed to have French Croissants they are yummy.
Intresting Poll and nearly everyone likes Ice Cream is very popular and so is some type of cake.
Jazzy-Jasmine
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiAngel877 Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:00 pm

Icecream and Milkshakes!!!
NikkiAngel877
NikkiAngel877
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:21 pm

Probably Chocolate! Or hummingbird! Or Red Velvet! Or funfetti! What is your favourite type of dessert? 143839
I really like cake if you couldn't tell... What is your favourite type of dessert? Icon_razz But whenever I eat it I lecture myself,since I know its not good for me,but then I just eat another bite and feel better again! What is your favourite type of dessert? Icon_razz
(btw Clay... I dont like shopping What is your favourite type of dessert? Icon_razz )
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffysmoky2 Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:07 pm

Well my favorite desert is sweet bread in spanish: Pan Dulce
fluffysmoky2
fluffysmoky2
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:21 pm

I like a french pastry called pain au chocolat - translation bread with chocolate, it's like a croissant with chocolate baked in it What is your favourite type of dessert? 143839 yummy!
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:09 am

I'm really indecisive when it comes to desserts. But at the moment it's Apple dumplings and i have a feeling it'll change to Cookies soon. lol
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down