Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Information about the Sanrio Tiny Clips

3 posters

Go down

Important Information about the Sanrio Tiny Clips Empty Important Information about the Sanrio Tiny Clips

Post by karenbearhug Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:53 pm

As all of you know, there is a great gift with purchase for the Sanrio furry friends - Tiny Clip Keychains! I thought I'd pass on a little information that will be VERY helpful to all of you who are planning on making a purchase:

The tiny clips DO NOT have the BABV codes already attached to them like other promotions have! There will be a separate piece of paper with the code on it (much like the Zhu Zhu Pet Codes). All tiny clips are supposed to be accompanied by this code, however, this weekend is supposed to be VERY busy for BABW and some bear builders may accidentally forget to include the code in the rush. I would suggest just politely reminding/asking for the code when you choose your tiny clips. You are entitled to one code per tiny clip. Since it is on a separate piece of paper, I encourage all members to double check that they have their codes before they leave the store. The code papers are hard to miss - they are on a large white paper that has the face of Hello Kitty on it. Important Information about the Sanrio Tiny Clips 465488
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Important Information about the Sanrio Tiny Clips Empty Re: Important Information about the Sanrio Tiny Clips

Post by DinnergirlSam47 Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:17 pm

Thanks Karen for telling us
DinnergirlSam47
DinnergirlSam47
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Important Information about the Sanrio Tiny Clips Empty Re: Important Information about the Sanrio Tiny Clips

Post by hallecat321 Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:23 pm

i got two codes lol thanks karen
hallecat321
hallecat321
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down