Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congrats all Camp Happy Heart Participants!

+4
Test
wolfgirl200298
CarlyAllHeart261
MamaNoodles
8 posters

Go down

Congrats all Camp Happy Heart Participants! Empty Congrats all Camp Happy Heart Participants!

Post by MamaNoodles Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:45 pm

It was another great year at Camp Happy Heart! With new activities and 4 pawsome counselors I think this was the best year yet! Cubgrats to the Bubblegum Team for scoring the highest and to all the teams for playing their best!

Congrats all Camp Happy Heart Participants! Bubblewinners

Team Bubblegum members won a bunk bed, trophy, and fire! All Camp Happy Heart Participants also got a poster for their cub condo! Pawsome!

What was your favorite part of camp this year?
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Congrats all Camp Happy Heart Participants! Empty Re: Congrats all Camp Happy Heart Participants!

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:48 pm

Congratulations everyone! Congrats all Camp Happy Heart Participants! 143839
my favorite part was probley the day everyone got to go to the zoo Congrats all Camp Happy Heart Participants! 465488 it was fun!
Can't wait for next year!!! Congrats all Camp Happy Heart Participants! 143839
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Congrats all Camp Happy Heart Participants! Empty Re: Congrats all Camp Happy Heart Participants!

Post by wolfgirl200298 Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:27 pm

yay team bubble gum won wow Congrats all Camp Happy Heart Participants! 596764 i really enjoyed camp happy heart i wonder if icecream bears will be their next year Congrats all Camp Happy Heart Participants! 566147
wolfgirl200298
wolfgirl200298
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm

Yay! Congrats to Bubblegum, I love the bed! And thank you Mama for posting, I take it you were on Bubblegum, too Congrats all Camp Happy Heart Participants! 610897 Cubgratss!
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:54 am

Congrats Team Bubblegum! Everyone did great this year. Congrats all Camp Happy Heart Participants! 465488 This year was really fun cause of the Ice Cream theme. :3
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:08 am

Congrats everyone! I can't wait what exciting CHH awaits us next year!
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by j3nny22 Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:19 am

Congrats to everyone ! We all did an exceptional job, and it was really fun ! (:
j3nny22
j3nny22
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:07 am

Jump roping was my favorite, I am sad that game is not there anymore. Congrats all Camp Happy Heart Participants! 597500
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down