Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lenny DemiDiva's Pet Profile

2 posters

Go down

Lenny DemiDiva's Pet Profile Empty Lenny DemiDiva's Pet Profile

Post by DemiDiva339 Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:54 pm

Hi my name is Lenny!Im a hamster.I like to do excercise,it's my favorite thing to do!My favorite color is Blue and Green.My name is Lenny becuz when i was little i liked the cent Penny so it rhymes with Lenny.I always think that is worth One Thousand dollars LOL!My favorite game is Mission Impossible,i always win in that game.I like to eat biscuits is my favorite treat to eat :)And the most thing i like to do i makeing new FRIENDS!I work at Ham's Diner.
How i met Demi:Well I was at the pet store being hungry and thirsty and excercising in my wheel.And i was bored in that Pet store it was lame i was in a cage not in a Hamster place like to go up in a tube i only haded the wheel and it's gray the cage that i lived was gray and i hate it i want to in a place with colors.Then suddenly i saw a girl(Demi Diva) with brown hair with black skinny jeans dark blue converse and a light blue T-shirt with her Mom.And that girl saw me and i got happy cuz i knew in my heart that she was the owner for me.And she smiled too.And she wanted to keep me.When i was in home she put me in a Hamster Place where i wanted.And i went through tubes.And i got feeded and i drinked water.And she always gets me out of my place to play with her and i always never get bored now :)And thats how Me and Demi met Lenny DemiDiva's Pet Profile 465488

Birthday:July 29 2010 Age:3 weeks old
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Lenny DemiDiva's Pet Profile Empty Re: Lenny DemiDiva's Pet Profile

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am

Aw!! Hello Lenny I am sure Captain Scruffy(or Scruffy for short) would like to be friends
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva339 Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:29 am

Lenny says:Yeah!I like making new friends thanks Valerie and Scruffy Lenny DemiDiva's Pet Profile 465488
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down