What's your favorite book series?

Go down

What's your fav. series?

What's your favorite book series? Vote_lcap6%What's your favorite book series? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
What's your favorite book series? Vote_lcap3%What's your favorite book series? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
What's your favorite book series? Vote_lcap19%What's your favorite book series? Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 6 ]
What's your favorite book series? Vote_lcap3%What's your favorite book series? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
What's your favorite book series? Vote_lcap16%What's your favorite book series? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 5 ]
What's your favorite book series? Vote_lcap3%What's your favorite book series? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
What's your favorite book series? Vote_lcap16%What's your favorite book series? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 5 ]
What's your favorite book series? Vote_lcap32%What's your favorite book series? Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 10 ]
 
Total Votes : 31

What's your favorite book series? Empty What's your favorite book series?

Post by miagirl33 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:12 am

pick one, you can explain why on the bottom.Recommend series to me if you'd like!


Oh! I'd also like to add warriors to the poll. ( The books about cats)


Last edited by miagirl33 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : warriors)
avatar
miagirl33
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

What's your favorite book series? Empty Re: What's your favorite book series?

Post by awesomedancer12 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:28 am

Mine is series of unfortunate events and royal diaries by real princesses
awesomedancer12
awesomedancer12
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

What's your favorite book series? Empty Re: What's your favorite book series?

Post by HeatherHeart98 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:48 am

I dont have a favorite book series but i like historical fiction.
But when i was little i used to love the Junie B. Jones books.
Also couple years ago i used to read Abby Hayes.
What's your favorite book series? 465488
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

What's your favorite book series? Empty Re: What's your favorite book series?

Post by Cheer on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:02 am

My favourite series- I wouldn't really be allowed to mention them here. What's your favorite book series? Icon_razz
But from your list, The Princess Diaries is actually pretty good. I read them when I was younger, so I didn't really understand them, but I read the first book a couple of months ago and it was good!
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar


Back to top Go down

What's your favorite book series? Empty Re: What's your favorite book series?

Post by CarolinaApril53 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:12 am



Edited content; not "kid-friendly."
MamieBanana/Chief
CarolinaApril53
CarolinaApril53
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

What's your favorite book series? Empty Re: What's your favorite book series?

Post by miagirl33 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:41 pm

These are all great series guys! What's your favorite book series? 143839
avatar
miagirl33
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

What's your favorite book series? Empty Re: What's your favorite book series?

Post by colinpink on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:31 pm

I read Harry Potter series and those are pretty good What's your favorite book series? 465488

I would like to read The series of Unfortunate events!
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper


Back to top Go down

What's your favorite book series? Empty Re: What's your favorite book series?

Post by Gaby on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:41 pm

Me i Love series of unfortunate events.... I love them !! What's your favorite book series? 465488
Gaby
Gaby
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

What's your favorite book series? Empty Re: What's your favorite book series?

Post by iicuddles on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:16 pm

My favorite series of all would have to be Twilight second would be unfortunate events.
iicuddles
iicuddles
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

What's your favorite book series? Empty Re: What's your favorite book series?

Post by HamptonBear on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:33 pm

CheerBear43 wrote:My favourite series- I wouldn't really be allowed to mention them here. What's your favorite book series? Icon_razz
But from your list, The Princess Diaries is actually pretty good. I read them when I was younger, so I didn't really understand them, but I read the first book a couple of months ago and it was good!

I've read all those too What's your favorite book series? 465488 I love Meg Cabot. She's one of my favorite authors. My friend got me hooked to her books when we were kids.

I've read all the series of unfortunate events, harry potter, & twilight too. Those are all pretty good.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer


Back to top Go down

What's your favorite book series? Empty Re: What's your favorite book series?

Post by BasketballLuver on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Unfortunately, I have read none of those books from the series you have mentions above. I love Margaret Peterson Haddix's series The Shadow Children and the newest addition The Missing Book. I also enjoyed reading Rick Riordan's series which recently got turned into a movie Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I of course liked the book better then the movie. My brother loves the Harry Potter series, but I don't really like it and haven't bothered to read it. No Twilight for me and I haven't even watched the movie. I read a book or two from The Series of Unfortunate Events few years ago, but do not like it and have not read any recently. For fact, I use to love the Magic Tree House books when I was perhaps in first grade and have completed most of the older versions of the books. Big fan of Jack and Annie's adventures. Excellent poll! =]
avatar
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

What's your favorite book series? Empty Re: What's your favorite book series?

Post by miagirl33 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:54 pm

BasketballLuver wrote:Unfortunately, I have read none of those books from the series you have mentions above. I love Margaret Peterson Haddix's series The Shadow Children and the newest addition The Missing Book. I also enjoyed reading Rick Riordan's series which recently got turned into a movie Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I of course liked the book better then the movie. My brother loves the Harry Potter series, but I don't really like it and haven't bothered to read it. No Twilight for me and I haven't even watched the movie. I read a book or two from The Series of Unfortunate Events few years ago, but do not like it and have not read any recently. For fact, I use to love the Magic Tree House books when I was perhaps in first grade and have completed most of the older versions of the books. Big fan of Jack and Annie's adventures. Excellent poll! =]

Aww thanks. I like haddix's books too. I read my first one from haddix a long time ago, it was something about a girl finding out she was a clone? I haven't gotten around to reading Percy Jackson yet, but people at my school practically worship him so I'm guessing it's pretty good. Oh and those were my first chapter books when I was a kid (magic tree house) I especially love the ones where they went to to the medevil era and renaissance What's your favorite book series? 465488
avatar
miagirl33
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

What's your favorite book series? Empty Re: What's your favorite book series?

Post by CarolynAwesome on Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:43 pm

From the list I like Harry Potter and Series of Unfortunate Events. Off the list I like the Ramona series by Beverly Cleary. Right now I'm reading the Golden Compass series and I really like them!
CarolynAwesome
CarolynAwesome
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

What's your favorite book series? Empty Re: What's your favorite book series?

Post by BasketballLuver on Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:22 pm

miagirl33 wrote:
BasketballLuver wrote:Unfortunately, I have read none of those books from the series you have mentions above. I love Margaret Peterson Haddix's series The Shadow Children and the newest addition The Missing Book. I also enjoyed reading Rick Riordan's series which recently got turned into a movie Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I of course liked the book better then the movie. My brother loves the Harry Potter series, but I don't really like it and haven't bothered to read it. No Twilight for me and I haven't even watched the movie. I read a book or two from The Series of Unfortunate Events few years ago, but do not like it and have not read any recently. For fact, I use to love the Magic Tree House books when I was perhaps in first grade and have completed most of the older versions of the books. Big fan of Jack and Annie's adventures. Excellent poll! =]

Aww thanks. I like haddix's books too. I read my first one from haddix a long time ago, it was something about a girl finding out she was a clone? I haven't gotten around to reading Percy Jackson yet, but people at my school practically worship him so I'm guessing it's pretty good. Oh and those were my first chapter books when I was a kid (magic tree house) I especially love the ones where they went to to the medevil era and renaissance What's your favorite book series? 465488

Oh I know which book you are talking about! Double Identity. I remember I had the opportunity to pick out a book and I chose that one and decided it looked a little scary from the hard-cover book and put it down, but then without even knowing I had chosen the same exact book in paper-back a couple of months later, I read it. It was a wonderful book, though I wasn't expecting all the events. I love how Margaret Peterson Haddix has a huge imagination and all her plots are original. =]

Ah. It has been so long that I don't remember reading a book about Jack and Annie in the renaissance period. The one that I remember the most vivid would be Dolphins at Daybreak and one that had to do with pirates. =]
avatar
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

What's your favorite book series? Empty Re: What's your favorite book series?

Post by Test on Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:28 pm

Darren Shan, Twilight, Percy Jackson...! =D
Test
Test
Graphic Artist


Back to top Go down

What's your favorite book series? Empty Re: What's your favorite book series?

Post by JeannaCub on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:06 pm

Probally Princess Diaries i got them for birthday from a friend of mine because when we were younger we always used to be pretend were we a princess and for a little reminder from when we were younger she got me the Princess Diaries.They are the most awesome books i have ever read.So my vote has to be for princess diaries.
avatar
JeannaCub
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

What's your favorite book series? Empty Re: What's your favorite book series?

Post by ~Rain~ on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:55 am

I love all types of books. My favorite series would be the Mysterious Benedicit Society. It's about many children who think their gifted take a test, and only 4 ace. They go on many journies together. I ahve all 3 books, but have only finished the first and have not got to finished the others. I also like the Princess Diaries. I have many but not all of the books. It's a VERY long series, but very good.
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

What's your favorite book series? Empty Re: What's your favorite book series?

Post by Hollyheart544 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:01 am


My favorite book series in order:

Holly's Heart (finished all books)
The MANDIE collection: (still have about ten more books to go)
Animal ark: (read most when i was like in 1st grade)
Junie B. Jones: (Kindergarten, of course.)
Sierra Jensen: (Finsished)
Puppy pratrol: (Read in kindergarten, first grade, second grade, then finished)

My top favorite book?: Oh gosh... i have no idea. These are some of my favorites:
Shiloh
Old Yeller
A Little Princess
[[/i][i] Listen!
Black Beauty
Thuroughbred
Hla and holly moose- and uplifting christmas adventure


Fav movies:
Shiloh
Flicka
Lassie- Best friends are Forever
Second chances
Mandie and the secret tunnel (a movie on the first book in the mandie collection)
Titanic
Pilgrim's progress- JOURNEY TO HEAVEN

Fav. Tv show of all time:
Time warp Trio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



OK there's all the info... Wait! one more thing!

Favorite PLAYSTATION2 game:
THE DOG island
Hollyheart544
Hollyheart544
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

What's your favorite book series? Empty Re: What's your favorite book series?

Post by LoraDazzle4 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:02 am

One i read a long time ago and i loved it was Clockwork from Phillip Pullman What's your favorite book series? 465488 , i also like Twilight, any Roald Dahl, Anne Frank's Diary and finally Anne Fine's books...
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

What's your favorite book series? Empty Re: What's your favorite book series?

Post by kristylucky1 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:41 am

I really like the Series of Unfortunate Events. What's your favorite book series? 143839
avatar
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

What's your favorite book series? Empty Re: What's your favorite book series?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum