Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selena Gomez Graphic

5 posters

Go down

Selena Gomez Graphic Empty Selena Gomez Graphic

Post by Cranberry Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:06 pm

Hi hi, well, like about an hour ago, I installed Photoshop Elements and I gave it a try. I was experimenting and stuff and this is how my graphic came out:

Selena Gomez Graphic 2qle5n7

What do you think? Did I go overboard with the text, stars, grass, etc? I hope you like it. (:
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Selena Gomez Graphic Empty Re: Selena Gomez Graphic

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:37 am

I like it! Selena Gomez Graphic 465488 It's very simple, the grass isn't overdone, and I like the text too! ^^ Nice job for a 1st try. c:
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:42 am

Of course not Cranberry! Anything you do is always perfect! It might be a lot of grass if it was small picture of her and wasn't close up and if she was standing instead of sitting, because she is sitting, it gives me the whole field and garden vibe. I see you make graphics on peaceful and calm things. Nothing over dramatic. The stars are also great. Obviously it is just the background around the star so one or two stars would look pretty horrible. Sometimes a lot of good! It's also a good picture of Selena Gomez that you chose. It turns out to be the hardest part for me at times! Keep it up Cranberry. Your determination to experiment with Photoshop Element will truly bring you somewhere far and I would love to be the person seeing those lovely creations. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:53 am

You certainly DID NOT! It is like so perfect! Selena Gomez Graphic 465488
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:26 am

It's perfect! The zoom and the size is great, I am sure if it was used as an avvie, it would decrase and be good in size as well. It's not to overdone. It has just the right amount of things. I love calm graphics so this is perfect. good job. Selena Gomez Graphic Icon_razz
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down