Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystal and CheerBear in the Bearville Times!

+6
miagirl33
anitacocoa
haileybighugs2
colinpink
sammibubbles3
JeannaBearFun
10 posters

Go down

Crystal and CheerBear in the Bearville Times! Empty Crystal and CheerBear in the Bearville Times!

Post by JeannaBearFun Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:59 am

I remember yesterday I was flipping through the Bearville Times, and found CheerBear43 and Crystal in the Bearville Times! What a pleasure!! :DDD
Crystal and CheerBear in the Bearville Times! 30x91sk

Amazing right? Did you guys (Jess and Crystal) get a chance to see you were in there? [:
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Crystal and CheerBear in the Bearville Times! Empty Re: Crystal and CheerBear in the Bearville Times!

Post by sammibubbles3 Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:07 am

Cool! I want to be in the bearville times! Crystal and CheerBear in the Bearville Times! Icon_razz
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Crystal and CheerBear in the Bearville Times! Empty Re: Crystal and CheerBear in the Bearville Times!

Post by colinpink Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:38 am

I am very happy some members from BGF are on the news Crystal and CheerBear in the Bearville Times! 610897 Woowhooo!
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:43 am

Yay! Its awesome that they got chhosen to be in BABVs own newspaper! Woohoo!
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:09 am

wow!!! thats soooo pawsome!!! i hadnt notice that! good eye you got there! they look so cute! congratz!
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by miagirl33 Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:06 am

thats so cool! I remember a long time ago one of our parties got in the times.[b]
miagirl33
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by retheriolu Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:09 am

So cool! Congratz guys!
retheriolu
retheriolu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:52 am

Haha, thanks for noticing guys. :3 It's the first time I was in Bearville Times. And that week I got LOTS of friend requests that flooded my messages. XD
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:29 am

Lol! How did BABV get that picture then? Always amazes me Crystal and CheerBear in the Bearville Times! Icon_razz Wait! Lol Crystal and Cheer - were yoooo near a cybearguide? Hmm Crystal and CheerBear in the Bearville Times! Icon_razz I will ask the cybearguides! Crystal and CheerBear in the Bearville Times! Icon_razz Crystal and CheerBear in the Bearville Times! 465488
Congrats anyways!!!!
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by gabriellaUR2cute5 Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:32 am

awesome!!! Crystal and CheerBear in the Bearville Times! 143839
gabriellaUR2cute5
gabriellaUR2cute5
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down