Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't get the Baseball Sliding Move

5 posters

Go down

Can't get the Baseball Sliding Move Empty Can't get the Baseball Sliding Move

Post by kristylucky1 Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:42 am

When I pressed the panda in the SportsSplex, all she did was give me the poll we do everyday! Is this a glitch or something? Can't get the Baseball Sliding Move 597500
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Can't get the Baseball Sliding Move Empty Re: Can't get the Baseball Sliding Move

Post by Lovelistic Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:46 am

The Same thing is happening to me right now Can't get the Baseball Sliding Move 597500
Lovelistic
Lovelistic
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Can't get the Baseball Sliding Move Empty Re: Can't get the Baseball Sliding Move

Post by princessoctober103 Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:55 am

Was it only one day? I thought it was on yesterday. The BVT says the 13th.
princessoctober103
princessoctober103
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegal1235 Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:00 am

it was one day only for the all-star game which was yesterday the 13th
horsegal1235
horsegal1235
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:27 am

horsegal1235 wrote:it was one day only for the all-star game which was yesterday the 13th

OH! Then that explains why! I really wanted to get the baseball move. But thanks anyway! Can't get the Baseball Sliding Move 143839
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:42 am

kristylucky1 wrote:When I pressed the panda in the SportsSplex, all she did was give me the poll we do everyday! Is this a glitch or something? Can't get the Baseball Sliding Move 597500

Can't get the Baseball Sliding Move 597500 Sadly this was only a one-day event yesterday.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down