Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do you get colored backpacks?

Go down

Where do you get colored backpacks? Empty Where do you get colored backpacks?

Post by Goldenbutterfly Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:10 am

You know, Besides Orange? Haven't played BABV for a bit so Just curious... :/
Goldenbutterfly
Goldenbutterfly
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Where do you get colored backpacks? Empty Re: Where do you get colored backpacks?

Post by mindynature Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:17 am

You can get them for 1000 bearbills at Pawlette Coufur or Jr. CyBearGuides Headquarters.
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Where do you get colored backpacks? Empty Re: Where do you get colored backpacks?

Post by BasketballLuver Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:20 am

There are numerous ways in which you can obtain colored backpacks. As Mindy was so nice to point out, you are able to purchase different types of backpacks at the Jr. Cybearguide Store or at the Pawlette Coufur. If you want differen designs, shapes, and colored backpacks then you have to have a V.I.B. Pass. I believe those are tradable because I have a whole bunch that my friend was so kind to give me. =]
avatar
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Where do you get colored backpacks? Empty Re: Where do you get colored backpacks?

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:22 am

You can get any colour backpack at the Pawlette Coufur Boutique for 1,000 BearBills.
If you go to your local Build A Bear Workshop, or online, you can get a VIB subscription for either 3, 6 or 12 months, and a VIB lets you have any colour backpack for free, along with many different styles. Along with backpacks, a VIB subscription also gets you 5,000 BearBills and 5 Credits a month!
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar


Back to top Go down

Where do you get colored backpacks? Empty Re: Where do you get colored backpacks?

Post by annabeeluv67 Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:36 am

please stay on the topic.
Thanks.
ColinPink/Officer
annabeeluv67
annabeeluv67
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Where do you get colored backpacks? Empty Re: Where do you get colored backpacks?

Post by Goldenbutterfly Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:54 am

mindynature wrote:You can get them for 1000 bearbills at Pawlette Coufur or Jr. CyBearGuides Headquarters.

Oh, Alright. :]

BasketballLuver wrote:There are numerous ways in which you can obtain colored backpacks. As Mindy was so nice to point out, you are able to purchase different types of backpacks at the Jr. Cybearguide Store or at the Pawlette Coufur. If you want differen designs, shapes, and colored backpacks then you have to have a V.I.B. Pass. I believe those are tradable because I have a whole bunch that my friend was so kind to give me. =]

They're tradable too? Cool!

CheerBear43 wrote:You can get any colour backpack at the Pawlette Coufur Boutique for 1,000 BearBills.
If you go to your local Build A Bear Workshop, or online, you can get a VIB subscription for either 3, 6 or 12 months, and a VIB lets you have any colour backpack for free, along with many different styles. Along with backpacks, a VIB subscription also gets you 5,000 BearBills and 5 Credits a month!

Aww, Now I want V.I.B. :[quote="annabeeluv67"]g me that!

annabeeluv67 wrote:Edit the content
ColinPink/Offcer

Um, Not what I was going for... =/
Goldenbutterfly
Goldenbutterfly
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Where do you get colored backpacks? Empty Re: Where do you get colored backpacks?

Post by iicuddles Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:08 am

yeah, V.I.B backpacks come in a bunch of shapes. Once, when 2 new V.I.B backpacks came out about a week ago, there was a glich that you could trade those two but, not anymore.

iicuddles
iicuddles
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Where do you get colored backpacks? Empty Re: Where do you get colored backpacks?

Post by Bear Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:46 am

Question answered, locking. Where do you get colored backpacks? 143839
Bear
Bear
Officer


Back to top Go down

Where do you get colored backpacks? Empty Re: Where do you get colored backpacks?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum