Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Move from Huggable Heroes Calendar

4 posters

Go down

Fan Move from Huggable Heroes Calendar Empty Fan Move from Huggable Heroes Calendar

Post by MamaNoodles Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:59 pm

Get out your Huggable Heroes Calendar to check out this month's Huggable Hero, Kaylee Marie! Kaylee Marie started "Tunes 4 the Troops" which sends donated CDs and DVDs to military troops serving in combat zones.

Enter the code from your calendar for July to get this
Fan Move!

Fan Move from Huggable Heroes Calendar Fanmovedone
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Fan Move from Huggable Heroes Calendar Empty Re: Fan Move from Huggable Heroes Calendar

Post by anitacocoa Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:43 am

yay! hooray for kaylee! she has done a very good job! i like the fan move Fan Move from Huggable Heroes Calendar 465488 very cool!
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Fan Move from Huggable Heroes Calendar Empty Re: Fan Move from Huggable Heroes Calendar

Post by JeannaBearFun Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:24 am

Ahh.. I forgot about that little calendar! >.< I need to go get it, and enter my code!
The Fan Move looks lovely! And Kaylee Marie is one of my favorite Huggable Heroes, just for her. But all the Huggable Heroes did something good for others. (:
Thanks for the news, I wouldn't have remembered!
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by iicuddles Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:29 am

Oh, i forgot to get a calender in January. I hope they still have them.
I really like that move Fan Move from Huggable Heroes Calendar 143839
iicuddles
iicuddles
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down