Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Times New Issue: Camp Happy Heart 2010 & more!!!

+4
IsiizFlowerZz
JeannaBearFun
ClayLuv1
Admin
8 posters

Go down

Bearville Times New Issue: Camp Happy Heart 2010 & more!!! Empty Bearville Times New Issue: Camp Happy Heart 2010 & more!!!

Post by Admin Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:55 am

Bearville Times New Issue: Camp Happy Heart 2010 & more!!! 313gi13

Wow! There are 4 teams in this year's Camp Happy Heart!!! Sweet. That's just one of the scoops in the latest issue of the Bearville Times.

Camp Happy Heart 2010 opens July 2 with the already famous Ice Cream Bears as Camp Counsellors! They're also coming to BABW stores on July 2. Are those new virtual rides I'm seeing in this photo?!
Bearville Times New Issue: Camp Happy Heart 2010 & more!!! 2nul8x

Wait, theres more! New face options are coming June 30!!! That's a very happy face I see in this picture. I wonder what the new faces are for male avatars!
Bearville Times New Issue: Camp Happy Heart 2010 & more!!! 2j2tgex

AND the best news of all - the Zoo isn't closing down on July 1, as many of us have been wondering about. We can still access the Zoo after July 1 by becoming a VIB! Yay!

Bearville Times New Issue: Camp Happy Heart 2010 & more!!! 157dh6s

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Bearville Times New Issue: Camp Happy Heart 2010 & more!!! Empty Re: Bearville Times New Issue: Camp Happy Heart 2010 & more!!!

Post by ClayLuv1 Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:00 am

Coolio but that smile is some what creepy to me :o)
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Bearville Times New Issue: Camp Happy Heart 2010 & more!!! Empty Re: Bearville Times New Issue: Camp Happy Heart 2010 & more!!!

Post by JeannaBearFun Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:24 am

Wow! This issue is really great! The four teams in Camp Happy Heart makes is a bigger challenge, and it reminds me of the 2008 Camp Happy Heart! Good old times haha! And what cute Bears! Mmm, now I get why they have them! Ice Cream is perfect for the Summer, and people would just have to get them! The rides are cute too! I wish I can get one. Along with that update coming, I'm excited about the whole smiles thing! It reminds me of BearHugger, when she copied ChloeRocks' face to her own Build-A-Bearville character. It was really creative, I wonder if Build-A-Bear got it from her? Who knows. (:
And you're right Chuck, the Zoo staying is just fantastic! I still need to see the Zoo Animal info and play the games and get more of the Zookeeper stuff!
Thanks for posting all this fabulous news! Bearville Times New Issue: Camp Happy Heart 2010 & more!!! 143839 I'm going to look at the Bearville Times to see for myself.(:
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:29 am

i love camp happy heart!
i can wait! Bearville Times New Issue: Camp Happy Heart 2010 & more!!! 143839
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:17 am

Ooh I'm so excited for Camp HH! And being able to make your own faces? That's awesome! C: I can't wait for the ice cream bears, so cute. Bearville Times New Issue: Camp Happy Heart 2010 & more!!! 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:43 am

yay! news!!! i love them! soo cool! im so exited about all this new stuff! i want camp to start! Bearville Times New Issue: Camp Happy Heart 2010 & more!!! 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by iicuddles Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:45 am

Really cool! I so excited. i hope i go on the green team! (my favorite color)
iicuddles
iicuddles
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:28 am

So the zoo want be open to the public? I really wanted to visit the zoo. Bearville Times New Issue: Camp Happy Heart 2010 & more!!! 597500
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down