Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pawsome Panda gives out Sporty Cleats

+4
❤Crystal❤
anitacocoa
JeannaBearFun
MamaNoodles
8 posters

Go down

Pawsome Panda gives out Sporty Cleats Empty Pawsome Panda gives out Sporty Cleats

Post by MamaNoodles Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:14 am

Celebrate the World Cup by visiting Pawsome Panda today! He will give you a pair of Sporty Cleats!

Pawsome Panda gives out Sporty Cleats Pandaprizedone
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Pawsome Panda gives out Sporty Cleats Empty Re: Pawsome Panda gives out Sporty Cleats

Post by JeannaBearFun Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:47 am

Aww! The shoes remind me so much of what my friend Jon wears a lot to school; he loves soccer and he's a very good player!! This is probably for the Soccer World Cup. Ahh, this is perfect! Especially with the World Cup Chart! I know the soccer players would wear them! Thanks so much MamaNoodles, I didn't know this!
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Pawsome Panda gives out Sporty Cleats Empty Re: Pawsome Panda gives out Sporty Cleats

Post by anitacocoa Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:05 am

cool new cleats! world cup is here yayyyy thanks mama for the news
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:35 pm

Aww how cute~! I like this new item. =)
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Yep, I got the cleats too Pawsome Panda gives out Sporty Cleats 465488
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:35 am

I am really in need for some new shoes. I am quite tired of wearing black converse or any other pair of shoes for the fact. Those Sporty Cleats surely will fit perfectly. I think I got a jersey somewhere in my stuff to add to my combination. Pawsome Panda has always been generous with the check-list bear bills and now these sport cleats giveaway. Seeing the picture, they look really cute. Once more, an excellent World Cup combination and I love how Build-a-Bearville is always including things that happen around the world into the virtual world. Thanks for posting MamaNoodles. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by carolinadasta Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:58 am

cool!!!
carolinadasta
carolinadasta
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karriehoneybee2 Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:50 pm

Pawsome! I Have Those!
karriehoneybee2
karriehoneybee2
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down