Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Safety Net Quiz! Get a FREE Emoticon!

+2
laloki2675
Admin
6 posters

Go down

New Safety Net Quiz! Get a FREE Emoticon! Empty New Safety Net Quiz! Get a FREE Emoticon!

Post by Admin Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:15 am

In the Furbulous Fashion District, click on the Safety Cone beside Pawlette Coufur and take the new Safety Net Quiz to learn more about protecting yourself from cyberbullies! Answer all questions correctly to get a Stop, Block and Tell Emoticon!

New Safety Net Quiz! Get a FREE Emoticon! Screen32

New Safety Net Quiz! Get a FREE Emoticon! 24988948
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

New Safety Net Quiz! Get a FREE Emoticon! Empty Re: New Safety Net Quiz! Get a FREE Emoticon!

Post by laloki2675 Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:23 am

Nice emoticon!!!!!!!!!!
laloki2675
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

New Safety Net Quiz! Get a FREE Emoticon! Empty Re: New Safety Net Quiz! Get a FREE Emoticon!

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:27 am

Aww, how cute! I'm going to go get it. :3
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:52 pm

cool emoticon! thanks for the news!
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:47 pm

Oh my goodness! Isn't that emoticon just adorable. I do have to admit that the message it is trying to get across is a very important one and I can really understand with the motions the meaning that is trying to be shown. Another emoticon to add to my collection, is something I would love to take the opportunity for. I surely will visit Pawlette at the Furbulous Fashion District to take the safety cone quiz and try obtaining my gift. Thank you for posting Admin. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:24 pm

Cool! 'm entering babv to get it New Safety Net Quiz! Get a FREE Emoticon! Icon_razz!
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down