Duck nose?

Go down

Duck nose? Empty Duck nose?

Post by CathiQtPie on Wed May 26, 2010 6:35 am

Where is this from?:
Duck nose? 2aik8py
I got it in a trade and IDK where it's from. I looked in the furry friends and animal rewards section, but couldn't find anything.
CathiQtPie
CathiQtPie
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Duck nose? Empty Re: Duck nose?

Post by SunniStylish on Wed May 26, 2010 6:37 am

I think it is an old fountain item Duck nose? 465488
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Duck nose? Empty Re: Duck nose?

Post by Captain Barbossa on Wed May 26, 2010 6:47 am

Acctually it is a PSI from a new duck animal! i asked JaoCybearGuide!
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Duck nose? Empty Re: Duck nose?

Post by AshtonCyBearGuide on Wed May 26, 2010 7:08 am

Yes, Evan is right, it's an animal reward from furry friend Duck. Duck nose? 465488
AshtonCyBearGuide
AshtonCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide


Back to top Go down

Duck nose? Empty Re: Duck nose?

Post by Bear on Wed May 26, 2010 7:50 am

AshtonCyBearGuide wrote:Yes, Evan is right, it's an animal reward from furry friend Duck. Duck nose? 465488

oh, that's cool. When did it come to stores? Duck nose? 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer


Back to top Go down

Duck nose? Empty Re: Duck nose?

Post by AshtonCyBearGuide on Wed May 26, 2010 9:18 am

Bear wrote:
AshtonCyBearGuide wrote:Yes, Evan is right, it's an animal reward from furry friend Duck. Duck nose? 465488

oh, that's cool. When did it come to stores? Duck nose? 465488

As much as i want to answer your question Celine, but I don't have exact information if this furry friend Duck is available in all stores, but this is already released in store. You can however, email our Bear Representatives regarding this at Guest.Services@buildabear.com or call them at Our Toll Free Number: 1-877-789-BEAR (2327). I'm sure they are very willing to assist you. Duck nose? 465488
AshtonCyBearGuide
AshtonCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide


Back to top Go down

Duck nose? Empty Re: Duck nose?

Post by Bear on Sat May 29, 2010 8:26 am

AshtonCyBearGuide wrote:
Bear wrote:
AshtonCyBearGuide wrote:Yes, Evan is right, it's an animal reward from furry friend Duck. Duck nose? 465488

oh, that's cool. When did it come to stores? Duck nose? 465488

As much as i want to answer your question Celine, but I don't have exact information if this furry friend Duck is available in all stores, but this is already released in store. You can however, email our Bear Representatives regarding this at Guest.Services@buildabear.com or call them at Our Toll Free Number: 1-877-789-BEAR (2327). I'm sure they are very willing to assist you. Duck nose? 465488

Will do!
Thanks Ashton. Locking.
Bear
Bear
Officer


Back to top Go down

Duck nose? Empty Re: Duck nose?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum