Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Hello Kitty Furniture in Bearville Outfitters

+5
anitacocoa
Noel
LoraDazzle4
sammymc
MamaNoodles
9 posters

Go down

New Hello Kitty Furniture in Bearville Outfitters Empty New Hello Kitty Furniture in Bearville Outfitters

Post by MamaNoodles Thu May 20, 2010 6:27 am

Bearville Outfitters has now added even more Hello Kitty furniture! Get ready for summer with new camping items and play some beautiful music!

New Hello Kitty Furniture in Bearville Outfitters HKfurnituren
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

New Hello Kitty Furniture in Bearville Outfitters Empty Re: New Hello Kitty Furniture in Bearville Outfitters

Post by sammymc Thu May 20, 2010 6:28 am

Awesome! New Hello Kitty Furniture in Bearville Outfitters 143839
Can you sit down at the piano?
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

New Hello Kitty Furniture in Bearville Outfitters Empty Re: New Hello Kitty Furniture in Bearville Outfitters

Post by LoraDazzle4 Thu May 20, 2010 6:32 am

Awww... They are all soooooooo Cute! Love all of theem!
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Thu May 20, 2010 6:41 am

How Cute!!!
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Fri May 21, 2010 10:52 am

omg!!! i love the piano and hk folding chair! i like the color combination! thanks for the screenshots and news New Hello Kitty Furniture in Bearville Outfitters 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Fri May 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Wow! I really need to go check out the Bearville Outfitters more often. There are so many new outfits and furniture pieces each month or so that I just can't keep up. All thanks to you, for notifying me about these updates. With no doubt, these Hello Kitty chair are just so cute. I am happy to see how all the things that happen in Build-a-Bearville revolve around a certain thing. For example, with the new Hello Kitty being released, you have these chairs and then for the whole medieval theme, we now have a Castle Party Room. This is just amazing and Ia m happy to see that so many things have been going on lately. Thank you so much for sharing. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sun May 23, 2010 6:33 am

OHMAHGOSH! I New Hello Kitty Furniture in Bearville Outfitters 2669863388 Hello Kitty furniture! New Hello Kitty Furniture in Bearville Outfitters 2669863388
I really like the piano, the shade of pink is so cute and it's a bit unique in my opinion. New Hello Kitty Furniture in Bearville Outfitters 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by RyleeRaspberry2 Mon May 24, 2010 1:59 am

OMG!! I HAVE TO GET THEM!!!!!!! WHAAAAA!!!!!! LOL New Hello Kitty Furniture in Bearville Outfitters 1107968042 I am crazy for Kitty New Hello Kitty Furniture in Bearville Outfitters 465488 I HAVE to buy them! Thanks for posting!
RyleeRaspberry2
RyleeRaspberry2
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Mon May 24, 2010 8:10 am

sammymc wrote:Awesome! New Hello Kitty Furniture in Bearville Outfitters 143839
Can you sit down at the piano?
I looked at it, and it's not interactive nor does it have a stand to sit on, you would need a chair. ;]
The Hello Kitty furniture are great! I love how they are using Hello Kitty with Build-A-Bearville, since Hello Kitty is popular. I adore the furniture very much including that I like Hello Kitty so I might get them, sometime! Maybe I'll buy some other Hello Kitty furniture along with it! New Hello Kitty Furniture in Bearville Outfitters 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down