Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Paws Fur Nature - Rainforests

5 posters

Go down

New Paws Fur Nature - Rainforests Empty New Paws Fur Nature - Rainforests

Post by karenbearhug Sat May 15, 2010 5:00 pm

Check out the new Paws Fur Nature this month, it's all about Rainforests! Finish the quiz and when you're done, you'll get this new potted pineapple plant!

New Paws Fur Nature - Rainforests Jv6czo
New Paws Fur Nature - Rainforests 16jfyw1
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

New Paws Fur Nature - Rainforests Empty Re: New Paws Fur Nature - Rainforests

Post by JeannaBearFun Sun May 16, 2010 2:39 am

Ooo, I flipped through the Bearville Times yesterday and was wondering if they had it. They didn't, but I got to read the last issue over again! Wow, I love how Build-A-Bearville are doing plants instead of animals, I especially love the Build-A-Bearville can make you learn new things. Looks like lots to learn about Rain Forests! The plant looks great, it's really unique. I never think of pineapple plants, so this is perfect! I'm going into Build-A-Bearville to take the quiz and read the Paw fur Nature! Thanks Karen for posting this!! New Paws Fur Nature - Rainforests 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Sun May 16, 2010 8:03 am

I didn't even notice this. I usually am totally oblivious about new updates especially the Paws for Nature Magazine. Even though it is usually noted in the Bearville Magazine, I never take the time to look for what is going to be coming out next. Thank you so much for posting Karen. Choosing the rainforest biome was a good selection. Although, to me the Tundra is a little more intriguing with its daily arctic weather, the rainforest has far more animals of different species. The lovely green trees making up the rainforest as a habitat and a safe sanctuary for all sorts of animals. I love the new furniture piece and believe it will go perfectly in one of my Furry Friend's room. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sun May 16, 2010 10:01 am

I totally love the paws fur nature gifts, it makes me remind what i have studied at school New Paws Fur Nature - Rainforests 465488 also the pineapple strange plant is adorable. I put it in my outside( i cant remember the name) and it looks soo cute! i would like to visit a rainforest one day it must be soooooooo cute!!!! the animals must be very interesting i love forests New Paws Fur Nature - Rainforests 465488
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Sun May 16, 2010 10:26 am

I didn't even notice this too! :lol:
I never would have knew about this without this pawsome update! New Paws Fur Nature - Rainforests 465488
I love the little pineapple plant! It's a great decoration for a garden! New Paws Fur Nature - Rainforests 143839
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down