Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you doing for Summer Vacation?

+19
HamptonBear
iicuddles
haileybighugs2
Zoeybearsrule200(for now)
❤Crystal❤
Noel
BasketballLuver
awesomedancer12
JeannaBearFun
Kiki<3
Test
Cranberry
Alice♥
Mikayla
SunniStylish
CarlyAllHeart261
Cheer
LoraDazzle4
AmyBear:)
23 posters

Go down

What are you doing for Summer Vacation?

What are you doing for Summer Vacation? Vote_lcap21%What are you doing for Summer Vacation? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 9 ]
What are you doing for Summer Vacation? Vote_lcap23%What are you doing for Summer Vacation? Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 10 ]
What are you doing for Summer Vacation? Vote_lcap9%What are you doing for Summer Vacation? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
What are you doing for Summer Vacation? Vote_lcap2%What are you doing for Summer Vacation? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
What are you doing for Summer Vacation? Vote_lcap23%What are you doing for Summer Vacation? Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 10 ]
What are you doing for Summer Vacation? Vote_lcap21%What are you doing for Summer Vacation? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 43

Poll closed

What are you doing for Summer Vacation? Empty What are you doing for Summer Vacation?

Post by AmyBear:) Wed May 12, 2010 2:20 am

Me, I'm just going to swim a lot and hang out with my friends! What are you doing for Summer Vacation? 610897 What are you doing for Summer Vacation? 523903 Fun In The Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are you doing for Summer Vacation? 523903 (LOL) :lol:
AmyBear:)
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

What are you doing for Summer Vacation? Empty Re: What are you doing for Summer Vacation?

Post by LoraDazzle4 Wed May 12, 2010 2:23 am

Well family vacations, relaxing andd hang out with friends!!!
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

What are you doing for Summer Vacation? Empty Re: What are you doing for Summer Vacation?

Post by Cheer Wed May 12, 2010 6:48 am

I'm going to California and Montreal, for sure. I also might go to Niagra Falls or Toronto, maybe Vermont again.
I also may be going to Manitoba to visit my friend.
The rest is just going shopping, sleeping in and having fun lol What are you doing for Summer Vacation? Icon_razz
I can't wait for summer! What are you doing for Summer Vacation? 143839
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Wed May 12, 2010 6:56 am

I think I'm going to Florida What are you doing for Summer Vacation? 465488
plus I have like 2 summer camps I'm going to and to this boat race in July
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Wed May 12, 2010 7:06 am

I am probably not going anywhere much, unless the mall or something. But, I'll be at my friend's houses alot which I am totally excited about What are you doing for Summer Vacation? 143839
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikayla Wed May 12, 2010 7:13 am

Going on vaction to New Jeresy!!
Mikayla
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice♥ Wed May 12, 2010 7:32 am

Im going on vacation to a different part of america new york What are you doing for Summer Vacation? 143839
and im gonna hang round with friends
swim
relax
Alice♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Thu May 13, 2010 3:25 am

I'm going camping [sadly only for 2 nights] in June. I might go on a little holiday somewhere, but I doubt it, especially because I don't have a passport. I think I'm just going to stay home, relax and play on my computer. What are you doing for Summer Vacation? Icon_razz
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Thu May 13, 2010 4:47 am

I'm spending time in Wales, *in UK What are you doing for Summer Vacation? Icon_razz* and on an Island also in the UK.. And camping What are you doing for Summer Vacation? Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki<3 Sat May 15, 2010 7:09 pm

Well, relaxing of course && I'll totally be hanging wif my friends.
But other than that I'm doingg a few summer camps (not very happy about that lol) && then we're going to Cali to go to Disneyland and Sea World and see a bunch of different sites and stuff. :O
Kiki<3
Kiki<3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Sun May 16, 2010 3:51 am

Probably the same as I do every year! I am most likely going to southeast from where I love to other states to visit my relatives, then go to a resort. But that's probably in like late July and early August. During the beginning of the summer I'm going to be lazy and play video games and go online. What are you doing for Summer Vacation? Icon_razz What are you doing for Summer Vacation? 1107968042 I guess relax, and vacation trip is what I'll be doing during Summer Vacation! Can't wait! What are you doing for Summer Vacation? 2669863388 What are you doing for Summer Vacation? 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomedancer12 Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:02 am

In July i'm going to Disney World. For 14 days!!! What are you doing for Summer Vacation? 475275 IT' GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!
awesomedancer12
awesomedancer12
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:17 am

Summer is something most of us look forward to especially me. However, this summer I have took extra classes to quick up the pace for the next year. I took classes that I can get rid of and in return receive ones that are not required and allow me to increase the number of high school credits necessary. Anyways, I will finish off my summer with a cruise to Mexico. A large portion of my family and relatives will be coming along and I can't wait to go, but the sad part is that we are coming back only two days before school starts again so I want to get fully prepared before that. Overall, I want to finish some school assignments I have gotten for the break, relax, and enjoy what is left of the break. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:38 am

SWIM TEAM!! YEAH!!
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:20 am

Relax, I don't really have any other plans, maybe a small family vacation might pop up. What are you doing for Summer Vacation? 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoeybearsrule200(for now) Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:57 am

Swim team, swimming, piano lessons and recital, dat is left of my summer
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:03 am

Like every year. we are going on a family vacation. Other than that, get ready for school and schoool shoppping!
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by iicuddles Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:31 am

I go on family vacations, hang out with my friends and relaxx What are you doing for Summer Vacation? 465488
iicuddles
iicuddles
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:04 am

I already went on vacation for the summer but I am doing a full course load of classes at the university, working at my job, and spending 5 hours a week at the hospital. Probably why you haven't seen me on much What are you doing for Summer Vacation? Icon_razz
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:24 pm

im going to china! What are you doing for Summer Vacation? 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahGirl Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:23 am

I am going to hang around with my big sister more this summer (she is 11 years older than me) so like go to the mall with her the beach.She is taking me to Atlantic City and my mom and dad are taking me to Florida.I live in america far away from these states so thats why im going.And i have been swimming in the swimming pool lately.
HannahGirl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:24 pm

I'm going to hang out with friends alot ! What are you doing for Summer Vacation? 143839
Also, in a few days, I'm going on a roadtrip a few hours away from where I live to see Taylor Swift What are you doing for Summer Vacation? 143839
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:00 am

I'm just staying home and haning out with my buddies! What are you doing for Summer Vacation? 465488
Hope everyone has a great summer! What are you doing for Summer Vacation? 596764
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down