Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banner in town square!!!!!!! interview with corbin bleu!!!!!

+12
caitlinbearhug26
Sarah
GlitterL
mimipinky3
lilcutie
momorocksduh62
ajsweet201
april07
HamptonBear
IanAdventure4
Hope08
Jennibballhoops
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Banner in town square!!!!!!! interview with corbin bleu!!!!! Empty Banner in town square!!!!!!! interview with corbin bleu!!!!!

Post by Jennibballhoops Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:39 am

omg, omg, omg! I am so siked! I absolutely knew it would be Corbin Bleu. Check out these photos!
You get a free virtual prize when you visit! I'm gonna e-mail babv asking them some more questions
about it.

wow you like don't even know how excited I am!!!!!!

Last edited by Jennibballhoops on Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Jennibballhoops
Jennibballhoops
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Banner in town square!!!!!!! interview with corbin bleu!!!!! Empty Re: Banner in town square!!!!!!! interview with corbin bleu!!!!!

Post by Hope08 Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:39 am

I am really excited too! I was going to create a topic on the banner, but you beat me to it. LOL! I can't wait!! Banner in town square!!!!!!! interview with corbin bleu!!!!! 143839
Hope08
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Banner in town square!!!!!!! interview with corbin bleu!!!!! Empty Re: Banner in town square!!!!!!! interview with corbin bleu!!!!!

Post by IanAdventure4 Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:41 am

i saw it an hour ago but the it's going to be in the new place
IanAdventure4
IanAdventure4
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennibballhoops Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:44 am

lol sorry about that i get a lil spazzy sometimes.
are the pictures working for you guys?
Jennibballhoops
Jennibballhoops
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by IanAdventure4 Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:45 am

no

Last edited by IanAdventure4 on Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
IanAdventure4
IanAdventure4
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennibballhoops Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:48 am

what?? i AM staying on topic.
and i really don't think you
should tell me to stay on
topic please that is the
senior officers job.
Jennibballhoops
Jennibballhoops
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:48 am

that is so awesome. i can't wait!!
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:00 am

Yes, please do not tell people to stay on topic; I didn't notice anyone even being off topic.

Anyways, I was just about to post it to!! I am all too excited as well! I am counting the days to get my poster. Only 2 more days!!
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennibballhoops Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:02 am

do you know what the virtual item will be?
Jennibballhoops
Jennibballhoops
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsweet201 Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:03 am

do u get the poster in the game or at BABW?
ajsweet201
ajsweet201
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:14 am

You will get it at the store and it comes with a code, so you will also get a virtual item in the game. How cool is that!!
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by momorocksduh62 Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

wait so you have to go to the store? if you do that sucks i won't even be able to visit the store
momorocksduh62
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcutie Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:55 am

what did you just say! and anyway that is totally cool and it is on chloe rocks tv show!
lilcutie
lilcutie
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mimipinky3 Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:43 am

so do you have to go the BABW store to get the prize? or can you just go to the interview Jly 31st-August 11?
mimipinky3
mimipinky3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:46 am

that's so great! I can't wait until then!
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:46 am

I've seen the banner!I can't wait until the studio comes!I wonder what the gift is... :albino:
Sarah
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by caitlinbearhug26 Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:55 am

wow awesome
caitlinbearhug26
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyguan1 Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:49 pm

do you know where you watch the interview?
daisyguan1
daisyguan1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:01 pm

where is the network building?
Chocolate
Chocolate
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyguan1 Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:28 pm

yeah that was what i was going to ask.
daisyguan1
daisyguan1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mimipinky3 Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:01 pm

i think its the building there building in town square. the one that says opening soon
mimipinky3
mimipinky3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyguan1 Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:05 pm

really?
daisyguan1
daisyguan1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajrockstar326 Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:56 pm

daisyguan1 wrote:really?

up really on the 31th
ajrockstar326
ajrockstar326
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajrockstar326 Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:57 pm

Chocolate wrote:where is the network building?

in Town
ajrockstar326
ajrockstar326
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fasty1 Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:03 pm

i love this! i can't wait!
fasty1
fasty1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next