Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Points in Bear-to-Bear Soccer!

5 posters

Go down

Double Points in Bear-to-Bear Soccer! Empty Double Points in Bear-to-Bear Soccer!

Post by MamaNoodles Mon May 03, 2010 3:54 pm

In celebration of the World Cup you can earn double points when you play Bear-to-Bear Soccer from May 3rd - May 9th!

Double Points in Bear-to-Bear Soccer! Doublepoints
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Double Points in Bear-to-Bear Soccer! Empty Re: Double Points in Bear-to-Bear Soccer!

Post by anitacocoa Mon May 03, 2010 6:52 pm

yay! double points! im loving it! thanks mama for the news!
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Double Points in Bear-to-Bear Soccer! Empty Re: Double Points in Bear-to-Bear Soccer!

Post by Cheer Mon May 03, 2010 9:39 pm

Thank you for the update, Mama! I'll be sure to play Bear-2-Bear Soccer all week Double Points in Bear-to-Bear Soccer! 143839
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Fri May 21, 2010 1:09 pm

Whoa! I did not notice this. I surely do love to play a game of Soccer whether its a virtual one or a simple real one. It is so much fun to get out there and play and I am happy to see Build-a-Bearville using this virtual world as an example to motivate younger kids to go out and exercise. Quite a nice idea to reward double points in honor of the World Cup. Although I am a little late on having the opportunity to receive points, I'll gladly play a game or two of Soccer even though I may not be rewarded those extra points. I guess I have to be more observant in the future. Thanks for sharing this with us! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sat May 22, 2010 12:21 am

I lOVE THIS GAME, gonnna try thiis-!!
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Sat May 22, 2010 5:50 am

This is no longer valid, as it states it was only until May 9th. Please make sure to read the dates before posting
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down