Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are Paw Prints?

3 posters

Go down

What are Paw Prints? Empty What are Paw Prints?

Post by RyleeRaspberry2 Sun May 02, 2010 2:02 am

I am new here, and would like to know what paw prints are. Also, how do I become a "Graphic Artist"?
RyleeRaspberry2
RyleeRaspberry2
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

What are Paw Prints? Empty Re: What are Paw Prints?

Post by BriannalovesBABV Sun May 02, 2010 2:07 am

Paw Prints are like money. You can buy pets, use them for auctions, and so on. To become a graphic artist, you need to make lots of avvies/siggies for people.
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by RyleeRaspberry2 Sun May 02, 2010 2:08 am

Thank you Brianna!!!!
RyleeRaspberry2
RyleeRaspberry2
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun May 02, 2010 2:28 am

Actually, what Brianna said is incorrect. When the position is opened go to the Job Posts section. Go to the Graphic Artists thread and fill out the form and do what is needed. But, right now the position is currently closed.

Paw Prints are this:
Admin wrote:I. Paw Prints System

Now, we will no longer use just the number of posts to bid for the Auction House! Starting today, we will be having a cumulative point system where the following will be calculated:

- Your number of posts
- Your number of topics created
- Your reputation points
- Your registration date
- Your number of Visitor Messages

HOWEVER, not all posts or topics you create will give you the same points. I have assigned different points to different categories. It's up to you to figure out which categories and Forums will give you the most points!

Each month, I will give 5 points for each subject created in the Featured Forum. This April, the Featured Forum is Let's Make A Difference! Remember that you need to organize a walk for this one! For posting or replying to threads, you get 3 points for each post in the Referral Program. Just make sure the referred person is valid.

To be fair, you will not earn points from special sections like BearXchange, Auction House and Special Job Sections.

We will give a warning to spammers.

NOTE: You will no longer see your number of posts in your profile. Rankings will still depend on number of posts.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down