Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many buildabears do you have?

+25
bellastylin3
KeysAndLocks
LoraDazzle4
kathybearycool
ajbuddy1590
jenniferyourock41
Lovelistic
IsiizFlowerZz
BriannalovesBABV
karenbearhug
SunniStylish
Joypawsome1
mindynature
Cheer
JanetBear
HamptonBear
CarlyAllHeart261
❤Crystal❤
BasketballLuver
anitacocoa
kristylucky1
haileybighugs2
JeannaBearFun
elisetina
sammibubbles3
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How many buildabears do you have?

How many buildabears do you have? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%How many buildabears do you have? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 4 ]
How many buildabears do you have? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%How many buildabears do you have? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 7 ]
How many buildabears do you have? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%How many buildabears do you have? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
How many buildabears do you have? - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%How many buildabears do you have? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 5 ]
How many buildabears do you have? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%How many buildabears do you have? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How many buildabears do you have? - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%How many buildabears do you have? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

How many buildabears do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many buildabears do you have?

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sun May 09, 2010 8:21 am

i have 1 How many buildabears do you have? - Page 2 597500 sadly, there's no babw in my country How many buildabears do you have? - Page 2 597500How many buildabears do you have? - Page 2 597500
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

How many buildabears do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many buildabears do you have?

Post by KeysAndLocks Mon May 10, 2010 6:55 am

I Have 5. They Mean Alot To Me!
KeysAndLocks
KeysAndLocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Mon May 10, 2010 6:58 am

12 in real life.
How many buildabears do you have? - Page 2 465488
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Wed May 19, 2010 6:21 am

I have 13 on BABV and 3 in reality, but one bear is registered on my sister's account. (:
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Wed May 19, 2010 6:35 am

24 on BABV, ummm a lot of BABV How many buildabears do you have? - Page 2 Icon_razz How many buildabears do you have? - Page 2 Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Wed May 19, 2010 6:45 am

Zero How many buildabears do you have? - Page 2 597500
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfgirl200298 Wed May 19, 2010 6:58 am

HeatherHeart wrote:Zero How many buildabears do you have? - Page 2 597500
Me too sadly How many buildabears do you have? - Page 2 597500
wolfgirl200298
wolfgirl200298
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2