Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GooseBumps -GIVE YOURSELF GOOSEBUMPS- #9 The night in screaming armor

5 posters

Go down

GooseBumps -GIVE YOURSELF GOOSEBUMPS- #9 The night in screaming armor Empty GooseBumps -GIVE YOURSELF GOOSEBUMPS- #9 The night in screaming armor

Post by valeriaallheart Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:31 am

I love this book. It is about you choosing the actions. and in it your cousins are kip and abby they came from england, and they brought nights in armor. "Evil knight" and the "Good knight". So in it you wanna open one.. And you have to decide which. If you choose either evil knight or good knight it will bring you to some type of story of ur own and it move you on to decide on decisions.. I truly love these type of goosebumps books!!
valeriaallheart
valeriaallheart
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

GooseBumps -GIVE YOURSELF GOOSEBUMPS- #9 The night in screaming armor Empty Re: GooseBumps -GIVE YOURSELF GOOSEBUMPS- #9 The night in screaming armor

Post by BasketballLuver Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:34 am

I have read a few of the GooseBumps series books since my brother had a whole lot of them bought and I was pretty bored so i decided to read them. I am a type of person who enjoys mysteries and suspense a lot so the scary twist R.L. Stein includes is just impossible to not enjoy. I do not believe I have read this one and as they say you are never too old to read children books so I might just take the time to read it. Thanks for sharing! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

GooseBumps -GIVE YOURSELF GOOSEBUMPS- #9 The night in screaming armor Empty Re: GooseBumps -GIVE YOURSELF GOOSEBUMPS- #9 The night in screaming armor

Post by Test Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:29 am

I have all of them.. Well most of them.. I dont find them scary actually GooseBumps -GIVE YOURSELF GOOSEBUMPS- #9 The night in screaming armor Icon_razz - since I moved onto the Upper Class Horror Darren Shan.. GooseBumps -GIVE YOURSELF GOOSEBUMPS- #9 The night in screaming armor Icon_razz

Series 2000 was gooood though GooseBumps -GIVE YOURSELF GOOSEBUMPS- #9 The night in screaming armor 143839 The Cat one was goooood GooseBumps -GIVE YOURSELF GOOSEBUMPS- #9 The night in screaming armor 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfgirl200298 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:49 am

i love the goosbumps where you make your own choice the ones i read was the toy store one and the mummy one
wolfgirl200298
wolfgirl200298
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:59 am

I really like the Goosebump series. I absolutely really dislike scary stuff, though, these are just my type. I read a lot of them when I'm bored. That story sounds really cool, choosing whether to pic something from another! I remember reading somehting like that, it was really fun, it was like a maze and you had to go through the right path or you get stuck there. The story freaked me out haha cuz it was way to scary for me. GooseBumps -GIVE YOURSELF GOOSEBUMPS- #9 The night in screaming armor 1107968042 It was in 5th grade so yeah. I need to check out that book because I don't think I have read that particular book, sounds interesting! GooseBumps -GIVE YOURSELF GOOSEBUMPS- #9 The night in screaming armor 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down