Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing's Fair In Fifth Grade (soo right)

4 posters

Go down

Nothing's Fair In Fifth Grade (soo right) Empty Nothing's Fair In Fifth Grade (soo right)

Post by valeriaallheart Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:13 am

Nothing's Fair In Fifth Grade is by Barthe DeClements.. I totally agree because it isnt fair. So anyways. I'm gonna read a little bit of the description to help you understand.. :lol: Your teacher is too strict, fractions are too hard, and the most disgusting girl in school has the seat next to yours.. Nothing's Fair!
Jenny is one of the main actors in it and she basically thinks what i wrote above, Elsie Is what she describes the most 'disgusting girl' but she soon becomes friends with her and elsie tutors jenny.. You'll have to read to find out more!
valeriaallheart
valeriaallheart
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Nothing's Fair In Fifth Grade (soo right) Empty Re: Nothing's Fair In Fifth Grade (soo right)

Post by BasketballLuver Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:23 am

Hmm, this looks like a really good book. I love reading books that are set with a common conflict. Everyone can relate to this and must have felt just like Jenny some point in their lives. Nothing's Fair in Fifth Grade is just something I might enjoy for a day. Thank you! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Nothing's Fair In Fifth Grade (soo right) Empty Re: Nothing's Fair In Fifth Grade (soo right)

Post by cutiekid23 Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:52 pm

Hm, I might agree. The way you described it made me think "Do we have that book at our library" I might enjoy this book. It's very interesting to me.
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Christy M. Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:27 pm

wow that book sounds cool! I'm ganna read it! Nothing's Fair In Fifth Grade (soo right) 143839
Christy M.
Christy M.
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down