Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

susanla99's pet - Cherry

5 posters

Go down

susanla99's pet - Cherry Empty susanla99's pet - Cherry

Post by susanla99 Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:24 am

Cherry's Profile

Name: Cherry
Type of Animal: Butterfly
Favorite Color: Magenta
Favorite Food: Cherries (because Cherry is her name), ice cream, and candy
Hobbies: Shopping, flying, eating, playing games, and telling jokes
Dislikes: Messy places and loud noises

Cherry wants to be everybody's friend! susanla99's pet - Cherry 465488
susanla99
susanla99
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

susanla99's pet - Cherry Empty Re: susanla99's pet - Cherry

Post by anitacocoa Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:34 am

Hi Cherry, your so cute! i like your wings susanla99's pet - Cherry 465488 Cocoa says hi susanla99's pet - Cherry 465488 she also likes ice cream yummmyyy!
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:48 am

Well, I absolutely love the name you chose for your butterfly! I see why it likes Magenta as a color too, it seems perfect for that type of butterfly. I admire Cherry's favorite food, Jenna and me adore ice cream along with cherries too. Parties are really fun, so your butterfly seems like the fun type, along that it likes candy too. I have to agree to dislike messy rooms and loud noises, messy I just can't walk, I can't stand it! Loud noises really bug me, haha. And of course, by Cherry's personality, Jenna says she want to be your friend! We are all friends here. susanla99's pet - Cherry 610897 Nice profile! susanla99's pet - Cherry 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:30 am

Aw! What a cute pet susanla99's pet - Cherry 143839 And what a beary unique name for a butterfly. I love your profile! Wow, what interesing hobbies and fave foods. I like candy, cherries and ice cream too. I bet your jokes would make me laugh! I dislike messy places too, it gives me a feeling of... well, of a mess! Hehe susanla99's pet - Cherry 465488

Yumi: Mummy makes sure I keep my room clean susanla99's pet - Cherry 143839
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:34 am

Aww, Cherry is the cutest name possible. Your butterfly is just adorable with its dazzling wing features and vivid patterns. I must say that Cherry is one of a kind. I like how you weren't realistic with your favorite goods mainly because butterflies can't either cherries. Also, Cherry seems to be an enthusiastic pet seeing as she loves to party. Thanks for posting a list of her hobbies and favorite food. Cherry seems to be a really great Butterfly and I hope you take care of her. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down