Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the name of this?

+2
MamaNoodles
ashleypink30
6 posters

Go down

What is the name of this? Empty What is the name of this?

Post by ashleypink30 Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:23 am

What is the name of this? Fgre10

I forgot the name of this Please help me
ashleypink30
ashleypink30
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

What is the name of this? Empty Re: What is the name of this?

Post by MamaNoodles Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:30 am

Bear slippers What is the name of this? 465488
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunade97 Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:30 am

maxine bear head slippers
Tsunade97
Tsunade97
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:31 am

Those are Maxine Bear Head Slippers.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleypink30 Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:32 am

Thank you very much!
ashleypink30
ashleypink30
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:40 am

As everyone here correctly answers, those are Maxine Bear Slippers that were given out as a free giveaway from her. I believe it was the first ever prize that people got when they saw her on Build-a-Bearville. Not quite sure though. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleypink30 Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:56 am

The problem is that my sister borrowed those from me and then send them to me by bearmail and i never got them What can i do?
ashleypink30
ashleypink30
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:01 am

ashleypink30 wrote:The problem is that my sister borrowed those from me and then send them to me by bearmail and i never got them What can i do?

Hmm. I hate it when that happens because then you don't trust the mailing system. You can wait a couple of days or hours to see if you receive it then. If your sister sent you the Bear Slippers a few days or weeks back then the truth is that they might be gone because that is what happened to most of my delivered mail. The best you can do is e-mail vwhelp@buildabear.com and tell them the issue. Be sure to include yours and your sister's Build-a-Bearville Username so maybe it is easier for them to track down the item. I hope that helped and that you soon find these Bear Slippers. I believe the next time your sister wants to give them back to you, I would probably trade though even that is dangerous. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleypink30 Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:08 am

BasketballLuver wrote:
ashleypink30 wrote:The problem is that my sister borrowed those from me and then send them to me by bearmail and i never got them What can i do?

Hmm. I hate it when that happens because then you don't trust the mailing system. You can wait a couple of days or hours to see if you receive it then. If your sister sent you the Bear Slippers a few days or weeks back then the truth is that they might be gone because that is what happened to most of my delivered mail. The best you can do is e-mail vwhelp@buildabear.com and tell them the issue. Be sure to include yours and your sister's Build-a-Bearville Username so maybe it is easier for them to track down the item. I hope that helped and that you soon find these Bear Slippers. I believe the next time your sister wants to give them back to you, I would probably trade though even that is dangerous. =]

We tried trading but it said the player was busy when was not.But this happen today so idk if tomorrow comes
ashleypink30
ashleypink30
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:07 am

Sadly, bearmail is not 100% reliable. If other player says the player is busy, just change the den and try to trade. I have done that before when my friend is not busy.

If it did not work, just simply sign out and log back in again. What is the name of this? 465488 If you are willing to get it back, like ashleypink said, you must e-mail to vwhelp@buildabear.com and tell what happened to them with you and your sister's babv name. If you remember, tell them date and time as an additional information. They can track it down if it really happens or not.

If they said they could not track it down, unfortunately, you are not able to get your slippers back.

Remember, if it is very important to you, you must trade with her. Not bearmail.
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum