Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Gifts from Maxine, Chloe, Miguel, and GreenTracks!

+11
❤Crystal❤
Trixie
anitacocoa
Ashelyadventurebear426
BasketballLuver
TkBearyawesome12
Cheer
KeannaCub
JeannaBearFun
Krissy
MamaNoodles
15 posters

Go down

April Gifts from Maxine, Chloe, Miguel, and GreenTracks! Empty April Gifts from Maxine, Chloe, Miguel, and GreenTracks!

Post by MamaNoodles Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:35 am

Check out the furbulous prizes being given away this month by our friends Maxine, ChloeRocks, MiguelSunshine, and GreenTracks!

April Gifts from Maxine, Chloe, Miguel, and GreenTracks! Aprilgiftsfromfriends

If you spot these friends around Build-A-Bearville during the month of April you will get a Yellow Garden Globe from Maxine, a Red Garden Globe from ChloeRocks, a Blue Garden Globe from MiguelSunshine, and a Whisper Move from GreenTracks! Wow!!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

April Gifts from Maxine, Chloe, Miguel, and GreenTracks! Empty Re: April Gifts from Maxine, Chloe, Miguel, and GreenTracks!

Post by Krissy Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:15 am

Wow everything looks so pawsome! Thanks for posting April Gifts from Maxine, Chloe, Miguel, and GreenTracks! 465488
Krissy
Krissy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

April Gifts from Maxine, Chloe, Miguel, and GreenTracks! Empty Re: April Gifts from Maxine, Chloe, Miguel, and GreenTracks!

Post by JeannaBearFun Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:33 am

Those are sooo cool!!! Thanks so much Mama!! April Gifts from Maxine, Chloe, Miguel, and GreenTracks! 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by KeannaCub Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:35 am

Cool! Thanks for posting :]
KeannaCub
KeannaCub
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:41 am

Wow! I love these prizes! The whispering move is soo cuute!!
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:57 am

Those prizes looks awesome! April Gifts from Maxine, Chloe, Miguel, and GreenTracks! 143839
I can't wait to see MiguelSunshine, Green Tracks, Chloerocks and Maxine! ^.^
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:58 pm

Wow the Garden Globes look beautiful. I really like how three of the celebrities gave out the Garden Glove in three different colors. Those are also the primary colors making it even more fantastic. The move is just great. This is absolutely adorable. Thank you for posting this MamaNoodles and I hope members are out there in search of Maxine, Chloe, Miguel, and Green Tracks to obtain the April Gifts! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelyadventurebear426 Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:21 pm

I really hope I see them this month the prizes are so cool, especially the whispering movie!! Thanks for posting Mama!! April Gifts from Maxine, Chloe, Miguel, and GreenTracks! 143839
Ashelyadventurebear426
Ashelyadventurebear426
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:14 pm

wowwww i hope to see them this month!!! i want the silent moveee! and the cute globes! thanks mama for sharing this screenshot April Gifts from Maxine, Chloe, Miguel, and GreenTracks! 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:12 am

i'm gonna look everywhere
Trixie
Trixie
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:24 am

So cool!
I can't wait to see them this month. April Gifts from Maxine, Chloe, Miguel, and GreenTracks! 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieRed100 Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:46 am

WOW! Thanks for letting us know, it would be so exciting to recieve these gifts from them this month, Pawsome! April Gifts from Maxine, Chloe, Miguel, and GreenTracks! 610897
MaddieRed100
MaddieRed100
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Beautiful [:
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:55 am

i met Green Tracks today! April Gifts from Maxine, Chloe, Miguel, and GreenTracks! 143839
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by lauracamper12 Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:53 am

wow'z!! Nice I am gonna get those prizes s00n! April Gifts from Maxine, Chloe, Miguel, and GreenTracks! 143839 April Gifts from Maxine, Chloe, Miguel, and GreenTracks! 550739
lauracamper12
lauracamper12
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down