Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Build-A-Bears In Select Hallmark Stores

+15
PrincessRachel
LeAnneCool
abbydiva5
bellastylin3
KyahLuv
karenbearhug
October
JeannaBearFun
elisetina
Jaszluvsbabv
Test
Lexi
winter
BasketballLuver
Admin
19 posters

Go down

Build-A-Bears In Select Hallmark Stores Empty Build-A-Bears In Select Hallmark Stores

Post by Admin Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:52 am

Two weeks ago, karenbearhug shared with us this wonderful news about Build-A-Bear Workshop's partnership with Hallmark.

Now she's showing us all the new furry friends being tested at select
Hallmark stores. These are Mocha Bunny, Marvelous Monkey, Playful Puppy, Pink Kisses Fur You Teddy, Sassy Kitty and Read Teddy. Each furry friend is $9.95. They are the smaller version and are all based on retired BABW animals!

Build-A-Bears In Select Hallmark Stores 10elq2uBuild-A-Bears In Select Hallmark Stores Ndosqs
Build-A-Bears In Select Hallmark Stores Sgr5uc

These furry friends come with their own small Cub Condo and a code to bring them to life on Build-A-Bearville! The best part? The furry friend reward for these cute friends are the same as their full-sized counterparts! cheers

Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Build-A-Bears In Select Hallmark Stores Empty Re: Build-A-Bears In Select Hallmark Stores

Post by BasketballLuver Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:02 am

Wow! I believe this partnership with the Hallmark Stores is just great and utterly wonderful. Each of those Furry Friends look beyond cute even with them being the smaller version of the retired Build-a-Bear Workshop Bears. I hope to see them make more. I can't help but admire the soft fur each Furry Friend is coated in. I also noticed how none of them have the same fur even though the Playful Puppy and Sassy Kitty are a little similar. Thank you Karen for being observant and telling us this. You truly deserve to be a Bearville Guide Form Reported. Thank you Admin for taking the time to post this in this section. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Build-A-Bears In Select Hallmark Stores Empty Re: Build-A-Bears In Select Hallmark Stores

Post by Admin Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:05 am

BasketballLuver wrote:Thank you Karen for being observant and telling us this. You truly deserve to be a Bearville Guide Form Reported.

karenbearhug is a Bearville Guide VIP! She's our BABW/BABV Expert. Build-A-Bears In Select Hallmark Stores 610897
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:09 am

i so want to go get one, they are so cute. I have three of the bigger ones that is at hallmark. So it'll be awesome to have a little one of it.Build-A-Bears In Select Hallmark Stores 143839

Last edited by winter on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:09 am

Admin wrote:
BasketballLuver wrote:Thank you Karen for being observant and telling us this. You truly deserve to be a Bearville Guide Form Reported.

karenbearhug is a Bearville Guide VIP! She's our BABW/BABV Expert. Build-A-Bears In Select Hallmark Stores 610897

Oh I apologize for my misunderstanding. I can see as to why she is the Bearville Guide VIP. Either way, as a reporter or a VIP she is truly a Build-a-Bearville and Build-a-Bear Workshop Expert which I doubt anyone can disagree with. I truly am sorry for my mistake. Quite embarrassing actually. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:14 am

Wow, it's the Playful Puppy!! Are these being tested only at Hallmark US stores?
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:34 am

RoRo wrote:Wow, it's the Playful Puppy!! Are these being tested only at Hallmark US stores?

Iye ask that too! Build-A-Bears In Select Hallmark Stores Icon_razz Build-A-Bears In Select Hallmark Stores 143839 Iss it only US?

Congrats on getting it posted up btw Bearhug!!
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:45 am

Omg That is so Cool! Build-A-Bears In Select Hallmark Stores 143839
Wooh cheers
i Can't wait to go to my HallMark Store !!
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by elisetina Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:09 am

Awesome Build-A-Bears In Select Hallmark Stores 465488 I can go there soon, cheaper than the original stuff, my parents will like that Build-A-Bears In Select Hallmark Stores Icon_razz
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:18 am

Wow!!! I just noticed their retired lol. Build-A-Bears In Select Hallmark Stores 1107968042 I would love to get those. Build-A-Bears In Select Hallmark Stores 465488 Thanks!
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:33 am

I have a question, what does it mean when it says that you will get a small cub condo??
October
October
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:37 am

RoRo wrote:Wow, it's the Playful Puppy!! Are these being tested only at Hallmark US stores?

As of now, these new furry friends are only being tested at US Hallmark stores.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by KyahLuv Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:55 pm

i need to call to see if my store has these Build-A-Bears In Select Hallmark Stores 465488
KyahLuv
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:06 am

OMG.
so cuuttee!!!
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:13 am

Im totally getting one!!
October
October
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by abbydiva5 Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:11 am

OMG! I have the white cat! Sorry I am just amazed lol
abbydiva5
abbydiva5
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LeAnneCool Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:15 am

WOW! AMAZING! Cheaper!! But same reward!
LeAnneCool
LeAnneCool
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessRachel Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:27 am

i want the read teddy
PrincessRachel
PrincessRachel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaliyah2Hip17835 Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:44 am

which stores i want one
Aaliyah2Hip17835
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieRed100 Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:48 am

Will these be in the United Kingdon too?
It is my sister's birthday soon, that would be a pawsome present for her!
MaddieRed100
MaddieRed100
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:05 am

cool
Trixie
Trixie
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lucasgreen98 Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:13 am

do they have codes
lucasgreen98
lucasgreen98
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down