Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR!

+48
Celeste_hellokitty<3
honeydew
ClayLuv1
Buford2003
MeLlichenx3
liadeon
laloki2675
BearHugger
RoseSunshine34
CarlyAllHeart261
cyrus2hip594
SecretNinja
MamieBanana
McKaylaBlue12
Chuck
patches173
ajmay2832
Jackelyn241
katiesweet10
ajteambear200
SunniStylish
Cheer
CalliHugs
BigBird♄
mindynature
tinabubblebear10
Christy M.
ElitePink[:
StarrStar87
gailbeehoney
JLBABV
Abbe2hip
sammibubbles3
Joypawsome1
anitacocoa
AlyssaBearySmart11
bellastylin3
pennygemfriend123
Lexi
TkBearyawesome12
Kieran
Captain Barbossa
wolfgirl200298
IsiizFlowerZz
sarahshadow
BlueRocksforever1
Badge
Admin
52 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! Empty Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR!

Post by Admin Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:19 am

Be the next Bearville Guide Designer!

Want to design clothes or decorate a cub condo? It's your choice! The best part is your chance to win these amazing prizes:

First prize: Disneyland Bear Code + 3,500 Paw Prints + exclusive badge

2nd prize: Luck O' The Bearish Code + 2,000 Paw Prints

Third Prize: Two (2) credit items of choice + 1,000 Paw Prints

Special thanks to our generous donor for the prizes!

Mechanics are simple.

1. This contest is open to all Bearville Guide members.

2. Pick one: dress your avatar or decorate a room in your Cub Condo. Write a brief description. Do you have a theme? Are you copying a famous celebrity look? Is that a famous landmark in your cub condo? Write anything that will guide us through. Only 1 entry of choice per member.

3. All items must only come from the BearyWood Mall. NO LIMIT!

For avatar - use clothings and accessories from the BearyWood Mall. You may change your hairstyle, eye color and skin tone. You may wear any shoes. PSI's, necklaces, bracelets socks from other shops and giveaways are not allowed.

For Cub Condo Room - use ONLY the paintings and sculptures from BearyWood Mall. You CANNOT add chairs, tables from other stores. Be creative! You MAY, however, paint and choose patterns for your walls and floors.

4. Take a screenshot of your entry and post it here. Once posted, your entry is considered your final entry. You CANNOT edit or make changes.

5. Deadline is on March 22, 11:59pm EST.

6. Winners will be announced on March 23.

7. Prizes will be sent via PM and email.

NOTE: Please do not comment on the entries. Only contest entries and contest questions should be posted on this thread.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! Empty Re: Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR!

Post by Badge Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:53 am

My Entry:
Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! Dfv4l
At First i wanted to make a STar-Celebrity Themed but then i randomed and here is the outfit."Top,Bottoms and Cap" The top and bottoms are like for Oscars or a Pair of Celebrity PJ's Count it as you want Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! 143839 The cap is pink with a bow that means the elegancy and prettyness of the outfit. Thank you for reading Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! 143839
Badge
Badge
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! Empty Re: Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR!

Post by BlueRocksforever1 Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:42 am

My entry:Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! Entry_10

The theme for this outfit is for St.Patrick's Day and for spring.This resembles the love and peace for Mother Nature in spring.For St.Patrick's Day this resembles the 4-LeafClover. Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! 143839
BlueRocksforever1
BlueRocksforever1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahshadow Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:02 am

i have a question... so we are NOT allowed to wear like PSIs correct? or we can wear them? and shoes can be whatever we want right?
sarahshadow
sarahshadow
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:08 am

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! Hjhkjl10

This outfit is called "Spring in Pink!"
As my favorite colors are pink and purple (also red), and for me are the colors of spring!. In this outfit the pink checkered hat and this bow is to protect sunlight, tight blouse, skirt, butterfly belt, and sandals to the arrival of spring. and the backpack? is also part of that, but on the inside (though not see) has collected some flowers from the garden to symbolize the spring!

Lucky to ALL!!!

removed off-site link.
Please do not add off-site link in any post.
ColinPink/Officer
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:13 am

sarahshadow wrote:i have a question... so we are NOT allowed to wear like PSIs correct? or we can wear them? and shoes can be whatever we want right?

yup, wear any shoes you want! Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! 203437
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRocksforever1 Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:16 am

i have a question,what if you made your entry and you used stuff from different stores but you didn't have enough money is that ok?
BlueRocksforever1
BlueRocksforever1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:17 am

BlueRocksforever1 wrote:i have a question,what if you made your entry and you used stuff from different stores but you didn't have enough money is that ok?

Please follow mechanics for this contest. Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! 465488
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahshadow Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 am

Admin wrote:
sarahshadow wrote:i have a question... so we are NOT allowed to wear like PSIs correct? or we can wear them? and shoes can be whatever we want right?

yup, wear any shoes you want! Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! 203437

okay thank you Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! 465488
but wait no PSIs?
sarahshadow
sarahshadow
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:25 am

sarahshadow wrote:
Admin wrote:

but wait no PSIs?

No PSI's; only BearyWood Mall creations. Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! 203437
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfgirl200298 Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:32 am

is it ok to put sunglasses or bracelets on our characters
wolfgirl200298
wolfgirl200298
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahshadow Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:36 am

Admin wrote:
sarahshadow wrote:
Admin wrote:

but wait no PSIs?

No PSI's; only BearyWood Mall creations. Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! 203437

okie dokies Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! 465488 thanksssss Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! 465488
sarahshadow
sarahshadow
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:39 am

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! In10

my style is Indiana Jones. he is my favorite action hero! i love his hats, and his bullwhip. so i decided to make my outfit just like his!
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:42 am

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! Fruit_10

my theme was meant for spring/summer spring with all leafs fruits growing etc short sleeved shirt for spring/summer the fruit hat for summer
Kieran
Kieran
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:58 am

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! Stylis10
My entry is called:
Travelin' in Pink! :]
As you can see, I'm all dressed up ready to go somewhere! Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! 465488
I have my heart printed hot pink suitcase, my magenta-colored backpack to carry my buildabear, (of course I'll take her with me when I'm traveling! Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! 610897)
my fuschia-colored top and bottom and a little music for the road; my pink hat that's attached to my headphones. XD

By The Way : Good Luck to everyone who's entering! Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! 143839
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahshadow Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:06 am

sorry one last question...
are we allowed to accesorize? like necklaces or bracelets or something?
sarahshadow
sarahshadow
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:13 am

sarahshadow wrote:sorry one last question...

No, unfortunately. You may, however use Bearywood mall accessories such as Bags and Hats.
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahshadow Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:14 am

RoRo wrote:
sarahshadow wrote:sorry one last question...

No, unfortunately. You may, however use Bearywood mall accessories such as Bags and Hats.

oh okay. thank you Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! 465488
sarahshadow
sarahshadow
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by pennygemfriend123 Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:20 am

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! Smfsyd
i made this outfit because i like turqouise, pink, and bears.
the teddy bear hat means to me to be sweet and give hugs.
the peace shirt means that world peace will come.
the skirt with its stars means liberty and freedom like the statue of liberty.
pennygemfriend123
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfgirl200298 Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:20 am

i have a question can we use the flowers they selling in bearywood mall
wolfgirl200298
wolfgirl200298
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:38 am

wolfgirl200298 wrote:i have a question can we use the flowers they selling in bearywood mall

You may, but please take note that we will base our decisions mostly on creations from the BearyWood Mall and if it matches your description/theme. Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! 203437
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:51 am

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! Star3 Bella's Atlantis Home Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! Star3
Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! 2gwtiq1
I picked this theme because I love everything that relates to water! Underwater, sea creatures, even drinking water! LOL Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! Icon_razz

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! Star3 Good luck to everyone that enters!Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! Star3
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfgirl200298 Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:58 am

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! Wisso7

this picture is showing a spring and summer look but with a mesage

you see the reason wht i pick hearts and the peace signs because it remind me of love hugs peace
the hat on top repersents buildabearville as you can see with the bear ears.and the hat also has hearts which too me means everyone their is like family and how we all get along. the purse also have a bear but this one repersents BGF and the zipper mean thats their no secrets in this great place and the hearts on the bag reminds me how we all get a long

Resized Image / Bear, an Officer of the Board
wolfgirl200298
wolfgirl200298
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyssaBearySmart11 Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:49 pm

Here is my entry!

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! Fab_bm10

I love Disney so I decided to dress up like Mickey Mouse again and pretend I was going to Disney!You cant go to Disney without a suitcase or Mickey ears, so I incorporated those into my outfit as well.I found it easier to dress like Mickey but I had to add some cute things to the outfit like the girly shoes and belt.I also have my Hannah Montana bear ready to go in my backpack.

Good Luck Everyone! Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! 143839
AlyssaBearySmart11
AlyssaBearySmart11
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! Ejahhf

This is my Museum theme Art room Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! 465488
I love going to museums and looking at the nice sculptures and paintings!
Contest 43: Be In Style! Win a DISNEY BEAR! 827708
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next