Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross Bear in Select Test Stores

+24
codysportsfan15
PrincessRachel
BigBird♥
BasketballLuver
Aaliyah2Hip17835
sammibubbles3
BabyLuv24
DinnergirlSam47
JeannaBearFun
Test
JLBABV
Captain Barbossa
BlueRocksforever1
Ashelyadventurebear426
CarlyAllHeart261
anitacocoa
JanetBear
Noel
Joypawsome1
❤Crystal❤
colinpink
Admin
mindynature
MamaNoodles
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cross Bear in Select Test Stores - Page 2 Empty Re: Cross Bear in Select Test Stores

Post by BigBird♥ Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:32 am

The Cross Bear is really adorable! Thanks for posting Mamanoodles! :]
BigBird♥
BigBird♥
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Cross Bear in Select Test Stores - Page 2 Empty Re: Cross Bear in Select Test Stores

Post by PrincessRachel Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:30 am

i love it
PrincessRachel
PrincessRachel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by codysportsfan15 Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:33 pm

I love this bear its so cute
codysportsfan15
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:50 am

I might be going to babw today! If I get to go and they have this bear,I'm going to buy it! Cross Bear in Select Test Stores - Page 2 143839
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:09 am

Its so cute!!!! i want it but my mom wont take me to babw and my babw is not a test store
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:40 am

this bear is also in buildabear.com! click here
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:45 am

can somebody tell me the locations of test stores? Thanks.
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:47 am

BriannalovesBABV wrote:can somebody tell me the locations of test stores? Thanks.

m guessing they're random.. if you want this bear, you can get it online. click here
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel4leafclover60 Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:24 am

I think that BABW should not sell or promote this bear and the David's Star bear. Its religiously offensive, even though it is not intented to be.
Chanel4leafclover60
Chanel4leafclover60
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:00 pm

I think it offends some religions, but I read somewhere that they made it because people were requesting it.
October
October
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:04 pm

It is completely ridiculous to say it is religiously offensive. How is it? They are offering two bears that were requested. If they do not pertain to your religion you do not have to buy them. But why would you want to keep others from enjoying them?

I think that as a society we are being much too sensitive about things. This cannot be offensive because it is not saying anything bad about other religions or implying anything at all. They are teddy bears. Some will enjoy them and some will not. Just like every single other bear
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:00 pm

i saw this at my test store(:
Its really sparkley,i might get it next time
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2